Chapter 70

Jennie's POV

Lisa doesn't have any idea the felicitation I am enduring right now inside as she was beside having her breakfast. This is the first breakfast she had with me since she started as the new CEO of the Manoban Group.

"I might melt Nini" A smirk escaped from her attractive lips. 

"Ice cream? Whipped cream? Honey? Melted chocolate?" 

"What?" My brows furrowed as my mind tried to swallow her words.

"Where from those four? You were licking on my abs in your freaking hot imagination?" Her gaze went undistinguishable, trying to seduce me? Or making me wet down.

The Manoban, being seductive, of course the Kim will ride. 

"All of them" I winked beating her wildness by biting my lower lip. 
"Is that so?" Her hands travelled, seeing it getting near on my thigh.

I don't know but the excitement starts to be sentimented by myself as her gaze went hotter and her brownish rounds moves more dynamically seductive.

"I'm still hungry"

"Still craving for something? Dessert?" I acted innocently, but wild. Ops? Did I said it right? Hahaha.

I saw her movements, even her throat, how it swallowed harder as I throw those words out. Her eyes that was starting to be filled up with lust and arousal. On fire Lalisa is my favorite.

"Still hungry for what Lisa?"

*Coughing*

"Mom?" Lisa turned her altitude from me as her mother approached. 

"Who called?" A question strikes right after Auntie Carol took her seat. 

"We have to talk later Lalisa before you go to the office." I don't know but I think she's bothering about something. I can see on Lili's face how she deals with her mother's sudden change of mood.

"About what?" 
"Is it about the company or what?"

Her head lifted. "Sort of" She briefly answered.

Her mother keep busy with her plate, pretending like she wasn't able to hear all Lisa's inquiring.

Yeah, There's something wrong. 

"Mom?" Lisa tried to interrupt her mother's static current behavior.
She again stopped that made the both of us to hold our breathing. 

"Where is Nayeon?" The heck. I thought she will spit it out. 

My sight shifted to Lisa, made us to talk just by our stares and then back to the woman on the center. 

"She answered someone's call." I weakly smiled. 

"From whom?" 

"From my Mom, auntie" Then Nayeon arrived and chip in.

"Oh I see, what about her?" She continued.

"Yeah, what about Mom Nayeon?" I added.

"Well she just ask of how are we doing, that's it, nothing much" Nayeon while she fixed the table napkin on her couch. 

"Okay okay." We both nodded.

"Geeze! Mom, I have to go." Lisa shrugged off, making me jump from my sit a little bit.

"Yahh~." I pinched her side, she always startle me. 

"Sorry, baby." She chuckled and softly patted my head I just pouted.

"Ms. Lalisa your driver is already outside just waiting for you to come out." 

"Okay, I'm going." Lisa responded.

I held her arms. "Be careful" I smiled.

"Wait, Lisa have a word with me, come to my office." Her mom intruded her way out. 

"Oh, sorry Mom I forgo. Okay let's go."Lisa walked towards her mom, letting Auntie Carol held her arms. 

"Nini, I have to go first." Lisa tried to have a nice leaving but then for me it was too fast. 

I just smiled and waved. And then They moved.

I just keep on wondering what's the problem that they have to keep only between them, is it about the family? Company? Or a problem from both.
Fuck. Overthinking sucks.

"Bothered?"

I snapped "What? N-no."
But then seriously? Yes I am, what is wrong.

"Okay, as you said so."

Tzuyu's POV

Damn I have to hurry, any minute she might arrive and my searching for that papers will again stuck. "Shittt, where are you" I murmured as my hands keep on flipping the compiled papers on her desk's hiding place.

*PhoneRinging*

Shitt.shit. Can't he wait? Because for real, this isn't easy to act like a detective if your job is to be a secretary, a secretary who's in love with her boss the heck.

*PhoneRinging*
I sighed, well what else can I do, he won't stop until I answer his call.
"Can you please stop disturbing me?" I irritatedly welcomed him from the other line.

"Did you find it?" 

"I still can't." I emplace the phone on my neck and temporarily locked it on my region while my hands continuously flipping the papers as my eyes be with the scanning.

"Fuck! It's been two days! And still no progress? Are you even moving? Co'z seriously? Nothings happening! from the task I assigned to you." I smell disappointment, well fuck him.

I held for a moment and letting myself to massage my temples for a short relief somehow. "Can you please let me do it without your complaints? Because you're not helping like fuck. It is not that easy to have game with the Manoban co'z little did we know they are already starting the game. I mean they are already playing, I know the Manoban's, they are really good in all aspects." I admitted because that's the truth. I'm still afraid on what they were capable with, especially Lisa I can see that she is more brutal when it comes to paybacks and punishments.

"So? You are now Degrading on what we are capable to? On what are my capabilities?" 

"Not like that. You know I mean, we need to be slow, to be more careful if we really want to have them in our hands." I explained before things gets worst and this conversation into more unclarified.

"I don't want your GodDamn explanations. I want the papers! The papers!"

My eyes crimped as my whole generality tried to handle his "bossyness". 

"Okay fine." I surrendered and right away he hang up the call.

I continued, it's been 20 minutes already. Shittt where are those, where did she hide that, that Manoban is really good at keeping. My sweats were literally falling on her desk. Call me desperate but I really want to have her, I'm really up to Lisa, You can't blame me if I was able to appreciate and admire her manly yet classy characteristics. A handsome woman.
What a weird description but that's the reality.