Chapter 30

Jennie's POV

I don't know how to explain how I feel right know. Seeing Seulgi who hates me after what I did to Lisa, her best friend really bothers me.

"I thought that woman left you" she walked and stood up in front of us.

"Seulgi" Lisa tried to stop her.

But I can feel her anger.

"After what she did to you? Still your mingling with her?" She's starting to raise her voice.

The atmosphere inside this house gets more massive.

"Seulgi, we've talked about this already" Lisa defended me.

I can't do anything but to facedown.
My knees are trembling.

"What the fuck Lalisa?!! Are you out of your mind? What if she leave you again?!" Her voice, I was getting emotional.

"Calm down Seulgi, let's leave the past" Lisa tried to make her calm.

"The past? The past the we've almost lost you! Because of her!?" She laughed because of disappointment.

"We looked for you, Auntie Carol was worried! All of us were worried!"

"I know, now please Seulgi calm down please" Lisa pleaded.

"You almost lost everything because of her you gave up everything Lisa but she can't do the same-..

"Because her father is in Coma!!" Lisa cut her.

"And your family needs you" she said, I felt a sting inside.

You deserve this Jennie.

"All those years, seeing your mother crying in your room and asking us if we already found you everytime we visit at your house. She endure the days that she missed you" Seulgi state.

"I'm sorry" I heard Lisa, she's starting to weep.

I heard deep breaths from Seulgi.

"You know, I really can't believe you! After what she did to you, still you accepted her and I don't really get your point Lalisa" Seulgi blurted out.

"I'm sorry okay, I'm really sorry, it is just I don't want dad to see how I made my mistake" Lisa cried

Mistake? Shit.
I was just a mistake to her.
Choosing me was just a mistake.

"I want to endure the pain alone because I was the only one who made it. I don't want all of you to get involved. I don't want to let you see how vulnerable I am. I don't want to let you see how wasted I am" Lisa explained. I want to wipe her tears but I'm scared, I don't have the courage to do it.

"I'm really really sorry" she sobs.

A minute of silence of mouth but it was replaced by Lisa, who is sobbing.
I wanna hug her right now but I don't think it is right.

I let go of her hand and made my distance from her.

I saw Seulgi moved and hugged the woman who is crying really hard.

"Enough with your sorry, just show yourself to your mom and dad, and also to Irene and Rosè, they were so worried" Seulgi pat her back slowly.

It made Lisa broke their hug and faced her.

"Do you think they'll still accept me?" 

"Of course they will, and will always." Seulgi assured her.

"Tomorrow we will wait for you. There is no turning back, okay?" She start caressing Lisa's cheeks.

Lisa nodded.