Chapter 51

Carol's POV

No words can explain how lofty I am as I saw my Lalisa laying her eyes on us and how the guest welcome her with a astonishing biff and how they stood up to get the full view of my daughter's arrival.

"Gosh, she's so aesthetic."
"Can't believe that's her, Lalisa Manoban."
"She's really a daughter of Mr.&Mrs Manoban."
"Well I think she can do better than her father ."
"She's so hot like hell."
"No doubts she's Marco's daughter."
"I don't think she's an extrovert CEO."

Those gossips I keep hearing around me as the biffing of there hands continue.

"She's so stunning Mrs. Manoban." Ms. Sandara intruded.

Well you haven't seen yet.

"Thank you." I nodded.

"I can see in her company how very competitive she is, that's quit impressing." Mr. Hyun complemented.

"Like father like daughter." Mr.Lee chuckled.

As my presence went back on My daughter she start walking towards the podium "Slayed." I whispered.

I never expect that the lisa I lay my eyes on at our house is the Lisa that is confidently standing now at the podium scanning everything around here, Well that should be, a real inheritor must be like that.

The whole venue were field with an unexplainable provocation and a watchful eyes that is emplace at the spot where my daughter is.

Media were busy taking shot and documentation how they take actions just to get the proper blasting of flashes of their camera's.

Even though how My Lisa do everything to hide the nervous she's feeling inside, I'm her mother I can really distinguish it.

But I appreciate how she try to manage it.

Go ahead Lalisa, your father is so proud at you right now.

She nodded gesturing for us to make settle with our chair.

Lisa's Pov.

This is so breath taking, the people who laid there attention start when I showed up until I get through at this podium. I didn't even see if they blink there eyes just for once.

Like I was criticize by there stares and I don't know I just like it, Like I don't even care if they say something lousy or sensible the most important is I want then to be informed that The Manoban Group isn't falling down because of CEO's death or my father's death.

I swallowed hard and reacted a deep breath " A agreeable night to everyone." I said and the environment went quite. Wft the tension I am sentimenting inside gets arduously.

" I know the Whole Manoban group struggle with my father's death his end was unexpected and so his left responsibilities remain unattended because there's no plan at all because this happenings was unforseen, My father wasn't perfect but I think as a CEO he is and the attestation was clear as you can see The Manoban group is well-known here in whole world, Well-known to be progressive and competitive and unconquerable by others." I looked at everyone intently and saw how they nodded and smiled.

Fuck. The media's were everywhere.
This no good, I am getting more anxious.

I let my eyes roam then, I stupidly smiled when it landed on My goddess Girlfriend "Our relationship was just the same with others, conflict, misunderstandings were insuperable but let me focus on the thought that there's ain't no perfect family, or should I say there is no perfect father and a perfect daughter, We hurted each other's side." Jennie then plastered her clingy smile.