Chapter 23

Lisa's POV

The whole day was exhausting, lots of things to do.

I'm here at Mina's bar, I don't know but I just want to relax and to ease the burden I feel inside.

I savour my every sip of whiskey as it burn slowly my throat but it feels good, it makes my system calm.

I was staring for the whole time at nowhere. Making myself comfortable with my plane adidas shirt pair with my loose pants with my sneakers. Just let my hair falls.

I like being like this.
I'm free
I'm comfortable.

Getting the whole space here in the counter.

"No date?" The bartender with a blonde hair interrupted my moment of silence.

I just smirked.

"Well I can call Ms. Mina" he added.

"You're crazy" I let out a small laughed.

"Well, I'm serious Ms. Manoban" he said filling up my glass as I placed it on the glass top of the counter.

"She's just my friend you idiot." I said.

"Can turned into something?" Talkative employee.

"No, I can't, I just can't, I'm happy with what we have right now, having her as my best friend." I answered.

He just nodded.

Well good then, he stopped.

"One drink ma'am?" I heard he asked other costumer.

I looked at the direction of Mina's office.

I wondered, can we turn in to something new?

I wagged my head.
"No this can't be" I took a deep breath.

I just continue drinking.

Jennie's POV

I slammed my hand so hard at my car's dashboard. I want to be alone tonight that's why I used my own car.

I didn't even change my garments.

"So unfair!" I can't stop myself from crying.

I gripped the steering wheel I hold and bumped my head there twice.

I felt the pain again, the pain gets deeper as I remember what happened earlier.
I could feel my throat aching.

I wiped my tears.
"You need alcohol Jennie" I mumbled.

I looked at my car's window frame and noticed where my unconscious driving takes me.

T-Bar?
I unbuckled my seat belt and held the door handle. I stepped out of the car as I breathe the cold breeze outside.

My eyes roamed around, checking the place. I heared sound beats and the loud music from outside.

My feet took me to the entrance of the bar.

The random lights slightly seen here outside.

I saw the a man with a broad shoulders and a tone of muscle.
Wearing a black colored suit and a sunglasses? In night? Wtf, I laughed inside.

Weird.

I saw he bowed.
His hand gestures guide me inside so I walked in.

The people everywhere holding there drinks while dancing at the middle, the sound the makes my ear drum crashed.

Wft....

I made my way to the crowd.
I don't care where I bumped into I just want to escape this sea of crowd and be there at the counter.