Chapter 73

Lisa's POV

"Good morning baby" I whispered on her ears. She's awake but then her eyes remained close.

My bare hands traveled the supermodel like waist, a perfect curve. Oh gosh Jennie Kim how can you be so perfect like this.
Her oversized shirt makes her hotter.

"Hey baby" Her husky voice catched​ my whole attention.

"How was your sleep?"
I let my palm feel her cold cheek.
A smile escaped from her lips then she move closer, she let her arms grabbed my side waist.

"I dreamed baby, I'm afraid"

"Huh? why?"

"You're eating me" She chuckled.

What the heck?!

"Are you  afraid of pleasure?" The badass started so lemme end it.
"Pleasure you face." She goes serious.

I really like it when she's like this. You know, acting like a 7 years old kid. I love this side of her she's making me crazy.

"Let's move downstairs Lili"

This kind of welcoming, welcoming my morning makes me stick on bed. I don't want to get up and let her move out from my arms.
I always miss her, I always miss this.
I don't kmow why.

"Baby, let's stay"
I pulled her close then hug her more tight.

"You're like a coffee that I always need to complete my morning." I let my fingertips interacted with her brown hair tips.

My chest distinguished​ how her lips moved for a smile. Those gummy smile again witnessed by the mole on my region.

"Too early for corns." The cat chuckled, what a tease.

Jisoo's POV

First time to be here at the office early.
Kinda silly but then, I'm proud.

"Thank you, Good morning." I greeted the security guard. Oh there effort is amazing. He bowed and smiled for a response.

"Lots of report to be finish, Shit. what's with this life." I murmured, while I make my way to the elevator.

I entered the elevator, automatically move for the shift.

"Wait! wa-Wait!"

My brows furrowed
"Huh?"

I saw a hand blocking the closing elevator.
Wtf.
No this can't be.
No.

"Hey, Oh Hi" She chuckled.
"Good morning Jisoo" A beam showed up.

"Rosè?" My big throat swallowed the other one. Oh God.
"What are you doing here?"

Her face visualized the disappointment for not responding to her goodmorning.
"Lisa just asked some help to get the papers in her office" The awkwardness cover's the whole vicinity.

I'm not happy seeing her.
She just made me remember how idiot I am. I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed. I'm hurt.
I'm not assuming since I changed my assumptions in life especially when it comes to her.
She was loved by me.
and;
I'm unloved​ by her.

"Can I be with you?"

What the heck?

"No! I-I -I mean can I join you?"

Oh, I thought she means--no no.
"Is that so?" I acted like, like--
wtf i dont know how I acted.
It's so simple Jisoo just say yes or no.

"Maybe?" I replied.
fvck. what did I say?

"Not that sure huh?" her nervousness was so visible.

"Nothing is sure" I moved and gave her the space. So she get in.

The elevator moved, seeing a light on the 60. Our mouth were  paralyzed, We are both like a person with a disabilities, can't talk, can't move, but a race like, heart beat makes me a normal being.

"S---....

*tinggggggggggggg*

The elevator opened.
"I'll go ahead" I said without laying my eyes on her.

Avoiding her was a relief? Wait? was it?
but why it is like stopping myself from breathing.

I stopped
"I miss you" I whispered

Tzuyu's POV

"Gotcha!" For hours of searching for these papers, finally I've​ found it.

I quickly get up from leaning my knees down floor while my hands and eyes were busy scanning​ the papers inside the folder.

"I'm sorry Lisa." I can't stop my guilt from intruding my whole generality. Thoughts are crash on my head, the what ifs keeps me uncomfortable. Why am I keep doing this? The heck. I don't care. I want her to be mine.

"Yeah, that's it tzuyu." I whispered.

*knocking*

What? I'm not expecting her this early.

"Shit, shit." My whole body knocked then move to find the safe place for these papers.
Geeze.

Where to hide, where to hide!
"Oh there!" I put the folder under the pillow of the couch​.

*knockinggggggg*

"Coming!" I shouted so that the knocking will stop.

I must act normal or else I would destroy all our plans and that can't be, too early to be a loser.

"Miss Li----

"Oh tzuyu?"

It's not Lisa it's her friend, Rosè.

"Oh, Miss Rosè? what are you doing here? where is Ms. Lalisa?" I was shocked but then it's a big relief. Shit! I thought it was her.

"Come in" I opened the two doors.

"She's not coming, she's busy cuddling with her cat." I saw a smirk as she entered.

Cat? seriously? what's with that? is she being figurative or literal?

"Cat?" I inquired.

She faced me and smiled.

"Yes, I mean what cat? Oh yeah, I said cat, Well I'm preferring to Jennie Kim, her girlfriend" Then she went back.

Girlfriend..
Girlfriend..
Girlfriend..
Girlfriend..
Girlfriend..
Okay. Soon to be ex girlfriend.

"So Lisa just ask me to get the papers on her table" I saw her eyes roaming.

"Oh here" She get the paper on the table. And took a look on it.

"These are the papers" She looked at me.

"So I think I should leave--
but wait​ what are you doing here? I thought Lisa doesn't like someone entering her office without her being here first?" Her eyes became questionable.

What the fuck Tzuyu, answer.
"I was also fixing her things. Y-yeah I was fixing​ her things" Woahhh. almost.

"Oh well, Okay." She started walking towards​ my direction. 

She stopped. My heart beats fast, a sudden anxiousness covers my whole body. 

"Even a city can turn into jungle​ and humans​ can turn into animals; figuratively." She threw out as she looked at me intently. And she proceeded to the door.

Her words froze me on my dapple, her stares makes my throat dry. Her presence showed my visible appearance of nervousness.

What the fuck.