Chapter 71

Jisoo's POV

Even though I am not in the mood yet to be back in work, still I have to move my ass. Rosè just rejected and it doesn't mean that I should stop in everything. She's not a loss. Well I don't think so.

"Hey wake up!" Jimin grabbed the floaty thingy that took all my senses as I let myself rested on my chair.

"Not in the mood for your stupidity." I rolled my eyes, I'm not in my state to listen with his fictional stories.
"Not in the mood? Why? What happened?" Fuck. Here we go again.

I heaved a tired breathing and let my rounds shifted to his dapple. "Mind your own business, Okay?" Then went back to nowhere.

"The heck Jisoo, we've been here for years but then until now, still you don't have any guts to tell those things that bothers you?" I distinguish how he travelled closer to my area. I like this guy sometimes but then I'm not up to him. "I don't care." I said then my fingers make interaction with the mother board of the computer in front of me.

"Leave, I have more presentations to be finished." I let my chair made me more closer to my desk.

I noticed how his shoulder jolted down. "Fine,fine! Whatever." Then he walked out.

Fuck. What happened to the latest update of the new video game stuff I was up to lately. I heard there are new features about it. Gonna check that later, it's been a while since I laid all of my attention in such things.

"What about Rosè? Is she okay?" I whispered as her angelic face flashes on my senses. Yeah, really she crashed me out but it doesn't change the fact that I still love her.

........

"Ms. Kim?"

I shuttered and shrugged off from my seat as my whole generality went anxious as that utterance snapped me out. "Ms. Ceo." My lips plastered a smile while I formally stand in front of her.

"Have you seen Tzuyu?" Lisa with her deep voice, her aura and appearance can take your soul literary from your body. "She entered in your office, Ma'am." I answered.

Her brows furrowed causing me to inserted some possible reasons why her brows furrowed like that.
"Why Ma'am? " I tried to change the current mold of her face because of her reaction.

She smiled. "Oh, I was expecting her presence to pick me up at the lobby, but I guess she's busy about the task I gave to her, but then Thank you Ms. Kim." She's more approachable than her father but I bet she's more soul-separator and it has more to do with her stares. Woahhh Manoban dynasty.

"You're welcome, Ms. Ceo." 

She changed her dapple and walked through her office. She looks good with her simple pink Hawaiian shirt just enough to expose the long legged heir of the Manoban Group.

"I wish I was Jennie Hahaha!" I left then went back on my previous state.

Lisa's POV

My hands moved, grabbing the wooden knob of my office when it suddenly opened without me opening it.
"Ms. Lalisa!" It was my secretary, she was totally shocked, seeing a goddess like me. Ops.

"Are you done gathering all the data from the stock holders?" I welcomed her right away with a question. She fully opened the one side door for me requesting me to get my ass inside. So I did.

"Actually, Yes." She followed me as I make way towards my desk. "Good, and then where is it?" I held my chair then helped myself to settle down.
My eyes shifted on the folder currently emplaced on the top of my desk, I held it. "Is this the gathered data?" I raised it.
"Yes Ma'am." She nodded.

All of a sudden I prompted her stares, as my gaze met hers, my eyes scanned her rounds. Deep desire huh? I smirked as I made up with my thoughts. I placed both of my elbows on the desk letting my fingers played with each other.

"Are you okay?" I went worried seeing her behavior, she looks uncomfortable and weakened. As I tried to fill up my curiosity I stood up.

"Hey?" I start walking towards her that was standing on the front of my desk. Should I play with her? Hmmm? I think I should, let's be fair. 

"What's bothering you, Ms. Tzuyu?" I moved closer as her stares went craving for more. She swallowed followed by the crimping of her eyes "No-n-nothing." She taken her steps back. 

"Are you sure?" I took a step closer and she took a step back, making herself farther. 

*Blaggggg* "Shit!" She groaned. Boom Cornered, her palms landed on the edge of the desk while her butt made interaction with the empty flat surface.

I don't know but I wanna push her into it's limits. My hands landed down locking her on the spot. "Tell me what's bothering you, maybe I can help." I grinned, making her gulped. 

"Ms. Lisa, please stop I might lose my control." She shuttered.

"Is that so?" 

"Then I'll control you here in my desk." 

I wanna laugh with her situation, you know just trying to clarify. "Just kidding Ms. Tzuyu." I created a distance between us.

She heaved a deep breathing "Sorry, sorry Ms. Lalisa." She awkwardly laugh.

"That's okay." 

"By the way I must move out, if you don't any have clarifications with the data's." She fixed herself, this is weird. She really think I will take off her clothes here. The heck, if we are going talk about faithfulness, please don't, just don't. I'm more than faithful with my Jennie Kim. Waw hahaha!

"A moment please." I stopped her.
She turned again on me.

"What is it Ma'am?" 

"Can you please find me a Resort, I mean for us." I gestured. "Are you planning for a some leisure ma'am?" She asked.

"Yes, we do especially Jennie's sister just arrived. I'm planning to gave her sister a perfect vacation, So I am asking you to book for 9 person in a resort, choose a better one. " I smiled

"A breath taking one and please do organize everything so that it won't be a hassle for us anymore." I added. "Sure Ma'am." She briefly answered.

"At least good for one week staying, so I'll be leaving the whole company to the president of the Manoban group and of course with you" 

"You can trust me Ms. Lalisa, everything is under control." Then she weakly smiled then lowered her upper body exactly 90°, bidding for leaving the office.

"That's it, go back to your work." 
I ordered.

"Wait!"

My body swirl. "What?"
"When are your planning to have the vacation." Damn! I thought it was really something to be bothered this woman. Aishhh~

"Next week, since today is monday, so it'll be more good if we'll have that next Monday." I stated so then she nodded.

"Nextime don't approach like that, okay? Leave!" I pointed the door. Fuck I hate it when I get startled, I look stupid.

"Okay Ma'am sorry"