Chapter 24

Lisa's POV

I didn't expect this night, I was out of  my control. I can't explain how the pain and the anger were knocked down.

The tears falls harder that I can even hear my own blubber as she held me into her arms.

I don't want to stay a little long between her arms because it makes me more weak. I complaint but it just give her more reason for not letting me go.

She stroke my back giving her best to cease my tears from streaming on my cheeks.

"We're here Lili" she woke me up from being out of my own sense.

I revolved my gape to her side from the window frame of her car.

"Yeah" I pump.

She looked at my eyes straightway.
Like she's begging for me to stay here for a while.

As our eye contact extended, a sudden atmosphere starts to take over inside in this car.

The allurement of feeling her beside me startled.

This is bad.

No, I must stop. This is not the right time, an unforseen sentiment made me broke my eye contact with her.

And swirled to the darken view outside because of her car's window frame cast.

My body is shaking, my elbow grease bolting out from my body I can feel.

It is getting intense.

"Are you okay?" She bent just enough to take a peek on the side view of my face.

I lie if I tell her I'm okay where in fact this situation makes me hot and catalyze a cold sweat.

"Lili hey" I heard how she unbuckled her seatbelt.

She's getting closer that makes me more fervent.

An electric shock vibrates my whole body as I felt her hands landed into my shivering body, specifically in my arms.

"Face me" she said starts to erode my arms with her thumb.

Why am I acting like this.

I closed my eyes as I controlled the hormones that kicking off my whole system.

The ambience inside started to get more tempting.

I slowly expedient my head, for in a second, I faced her.

I don't know but both of us are getting voiceless because of the tense that is covering every acerbity of this car.

The silence makes me deaf.
The no talks situation triggers me.

Our eyes met again, I can see my
reflection in her eyes' alluring pupil.

I can see how she feels and what she's thinking.

We have the same deliberation in our mind.

We are sexually aroused.

That's all I can see and feel.
As the nimbus inside gets more massive.

Our contact stayed a little more long.
I saw how she moved closer.
She's taken away by her hormones and I can see it in her eyes and how she wants it this time.

She crossed the arm rester without removing the contact between in our eyes.

I froze but her movements took me with her actions and made me just go with the flow of the situation and the ambience that pushed both of us.