Chapter 62

Irene's POV

Days passed but it went terrible, Auncle Marco's death, Jennie kissing Kai. But then I was happy that Lisa would able to cope up with her responsibilities on the Manoban Group. We are happy for her at the same time sad because of what happened between her and Jennie. You know as a friend, we are totally affected. We don't want to see her like that so we are taking care of her to keep her away from pain and rejections but then it was Jennie who ruined everything, wtf.

"What happened to the case you are holding?" I felt Seulgi's palm on my shoulder.

"Well, we have the majority decision, easy" I smirked then take a guzzle on my wine glass.

Being a Lawyer isn't easy but then it is based on the case you are holding and the client you are standing.

"That's good to hear" She rested her back and we are here, taking a repose in our condo's Ikea gray sofa. We're in a serious mode but wearing pajamas and a bunny sleepers. Woahhh. The weirdos.

As we both went silent, I realized how my life work after I graduated college and proceeded to law and passed right away I took some exams then finally, I turned out as a licensed lawyer, having the same situation with Seulgi.

"How about you and Nayeon?" 

My head uncoerced with her question.
"What are you talking about?" Then I went back, pretended that I wasn't stunned with her query.

But then Nayeon started to entered my whole senses, it's been a long time though, I miss her.

"Don't make me stupid, I know what you two had before" Then she emplaced her wine glass on the top of our spectacle table then place her elbows on her knees.

"What's the real score?" She grinned

I looked at her "Score your face, bitch" I rolled my eyes.

"Ops. What a sudden switch of mood, Irene" Then she starts.

I don't know but I can't explain how I feel right know when I heard her name and remembered how Nayeon pushed me away to fullfil her dreams in Australia.

"I heard she's a successful designer now, well that was her dream right?" She shrugged off from the seat.

Blahh,blahh I don't care.

"Look, are you going to talk to me or what?" She crossed arms.

"Let's not talk if that girl would be our topic" I shitty responded then averted my gaze on her.

"Oh come on, what the heck? I knew you love her" Then she hit it again

"Wayback" I briefly answered.

"Wayback 5 years, 4, 3, or 1 but I saw it. I saw how you really love that woman" Now she's acting like a pro when it comes to love.

"Shut up" I let my mouth sensate the red wine.

"Do you still have any communication with her?" Full of questions Seulgi, is here.

"I mean on IG, Twitter, texts, calls" 

Do I still have? Oh I remembered

"Text" I responded.

"What's with that?" She asked.

"I don't know because that was a month ago" I leaned my back on the back pillow.

"But then you still have" She argued

"You're annoying" I frank

"Just shut up, and go to sleep, mind your own life" I stood up.

"Jennie mentioned that Nayeon will be visiting here" It made my step stop