Chapter 64

Kai's POV

"So what do you want me to do?" 

My eyes followed the wave of the whiskey inside my glass as my lave plastered an archfiend beam.

"You like your CEO, don't you?" My gaze went barbed as the ice that I dive into the whiskey liquify causing my glass to catalyze the chilly drops.

She was stunned and I saw how she became defenseless in a snapped, seeing how her mouth shut and her eyes became more uncomfortable.

"Tell me, Tzuyu" Our rounds came cross, then her mouth went agape.

"What's your purpose in having this conversation with me?" She swallowed, scared kitten.

"I know you like Lisa, so obvious. You can't even respond to my questions, and I saw how you steal stares on her" I emplaced my glass to the table.

"Do you want her?"
"Don't you want to take a move to be notice by your CEO?"
"You can ask help from me."
"I me-..

"Shut up!" 

Her sudden raising of her voice, made me stopped and looked at her solemnly.

"Acting weird? Don't be too obvious" My hands get touch with my knees and help myself to shrugged off from fermenting the couch.

"Do you want her?" My feet started moving, giving her the possible consequences sensation.

"Even though I want too, there is no chances at all because she have Ms. Kim" Then she blurted it all out, causing me to get access clearly with her mind's senses.

"That's it" I chuckled.

"If we can't make them scrimmage by snaking one of them well I already endeavor that but then they still end up together. So now, let's try to make them clash through their companies" I make my dapple on her facade.

"I have nothing to do with that. I've been in Manoban Group almost a decade and I can't let myself betray them just because of my own pining." She fall out taking a step back.

"Come on, it's Lalisa Manoban not Marco Manoban. To clarify things to you, the decade of thinking others before yourself were enough besides I know you're attracted to her." My state brought me again to the seat.

"I'm out of it, No, N-o I can't, I can't betray the Manobans" 

"Of course you can" I smirked

"What?" He forepart crimp.

"I said you can" I let out a small laugh and placex my arm on back of the couch, slightly leaning then let my right leg rested on the left.

"This time, I'm sure they will hate each other especially there is an involvement of their family's side, their family's businesses." 

"You can take Lisa, all alone, and I can get my Jennie back" Then I come to my real intention of having conversations with Lisa's secretary.

She looked at me. Now I see that I am starting to get her conscience. That's good, really good, I can get more closer with Lisa through her secretary.

"What's your plan?" Then I saw a small grinned on her lips

"Well you are going to get the papers which stated the debt of the Kim's company from the Manoban group. For all I know, the Kim's arrearage from the group has its expenditure more or less the whole Kim Company, if I'm not mistaken?" I stated

"Yes I know everything, now what?." Well, I've choose the right ally.

"We are going to expose to the media, to be broadcasted to the whole world the real stink of Jennie Kim's company, so that their Investors will doubt investing their money to the Kim's company to the point that they will stop having their Investments, until the whole company will fall out weaker and weaker" I gripped the arm rester. I can't take it, I'm really inflamed with the two.