Chapter 50

Lisa's POV

My father's loss almost killed me but then my friends, my mother,  especially Jennie helped me to get up again.
I hate him, yes I really do but if I would be setting aside the anger, the hate, without disinclination I will be admitting that the half of me was lost.

I know that I could not turn back the time but I will make it this time.

"Are you ready Ms. Manoban?" My dad's secretary. Ah... no, wait. My secretary consulted me.

Yes, after Dad's burial I didn't waste time to make this things up to him.
I accepted the truth, my responsibility in the Manoban Group.
I promised to be an owner like him but I think he'll like it if I surpass his abilities and expectations.

"You will be introducing to the whole world Ms. Manoban" Secretary Tzuyu seconded.

The timorous sensation cover my whole system.
Whole world?
Wtf.

"Okay." I briefly answered. I don't want to look nice infront of any employees here. I want to show them how to respect a Manoban. I want them to fear over me. I think that was how my dad treated and communicate with them.

But then my heart is tremendously beating, giving me an uncomfortable feeling I didn't expect will be.

Oh please calm down.
I don't want to look stupid in front of those big and influencing company owner where The Manoban group compete and paired with.

Laughs, glasses of champagne, unfamiliar professional voices, I am expecting to hear and see that any minute I will be standing in front of the whole world as the New CEO of The Manoban group.

Expectations
To be a CEO like a Marco Manoban
Business talks
Socializing
Exchanging flowery words and hands.
Fake smile
Pretending
Unpredictable attitude, techniques
And even betrayal

From this day my mind will be setting those thoughts in.

"Okay, I can do this." I closed my eyes heaved a deep breath.

Although this is a beginner stuff but who cares.
It lessen the nervousness that my sweaty hands are prevailing.

Laughs, buzzling like voices.
Do I really have to do this?
Damn.
Dad how can you manage this.

"You look fabulous." That articulation made my head turn.

"And stunning" She talked again right away as my face welcomed her, it made my lips plastered a voluntary smile.

It's my baby.
My Jennie.

"What are you doing here?" I raised my brow.

"Checking you? I guess?" She moved closer then grabbed my torso.

"Is that necessary?" I let her arms lock  around my torso.

"Yes it is." A soft lips touches mine.

This woman, just took a kiss again without informing me.
But I like it

"I am worried that someone might check on you" She smiled.

Fucking hot jealousy.

"Then it is you" I quickly answered.

"I always wanted to be check by a Jennie Kim, that would be my pleasure" I seductively smirked.

I can see how she was affected by that smirked
I laughed inside seeing her face like that.
She's expecting more to happen.

"Then let me"

"I already let you"

"Oh really?" She lowered the garment on her Shoulder lowered enough to expose her soft looking, creamy naked shoulder.