Chapter 52

Jennie's POV

"Fuck let go!" I waggle my arms. Holding and dragging me outside.

"Let's talk, please Jennie" He let go

This is not good what if Lisa saw us.
I was getting anxious, fuck this man.

"We have nothing to talk to" I loudly spoken.

"Are you going to let that 5 years throw away because of one mistake only, huh?" He recall.

Then the past striked back.
Then it brought an unclarify feeling.

"That was only a one mistake, please let me make it up to you" and then I felt both of my palms interacted with his hands.

Why I am letting him to touch my hands. Am I getting caught by his words?

"Jennie please, I still want to marry you, I still want you back" Then I noticed his level lowered.

He kneeled.
Shitt.
What if my Lalisa saw us here.

"No!" I make him hands off with me.

"Even though you didn't do that mistake, still I will be leaving you because it's her, it will be always her, I'm really sorry Kai." I reached her shoulder signaling her to get up but he remained still.

I was getting uncomfortable because the people around are looking at us.

"Yah! Get up!" I shouted

I am starting to feel the guilt as I saw him still not getting his knees off from the floor.

"Are you crazy?!" I shouted and urges him to get his ass slowly from the floor.

Fuck this guy, do I have really to shout on him?

"Crazy? Yes I am, I didn't mean to cheat on you Jennie. I want you back, I want your forgiveness, I really want to make or wedding happen" He said with his solemnly.

Then the guilt gets resolutely.
This is not what I expected.

"Jennie please, second chance please, I just want your forgiveness only, that's it." He insisted.

"I don't give a fucking damn if I can't have you back again. I am willing to work on it." He added.

Even though he did that to me, still we've been together for years and he was there when I am fixing myself.

"Kai look, I value having you in my life and also I was hurted when you cheated on me and that's because I was attached on you a little, but I don't think I can do what you wanted me to do." I said out the truth.

His mouth remained shut. I know he is trying to sink everything in his mind.

"I like you, but I love her." That's the reality.

"I'm sorry." I attempted to make way from him.

"Just for once." He said then he grabbed me again and then I felt his face close to me.

"Let go please." I protested but he held me with his strength.

Everything around gets uncomfortable I don't know if it's the temperature or the environment or it is just the position we are in now.

Lisa?
I don't want Lisa to saw this.

"I said let go!" I again complained.

But it made his stares became more objective and intense.

"Ka-.."

I don't know if it is really happening.
I felt his lips smashed on my lips.
Fuck.