CHAPTER 1:THE BEGINNING

Satoru, Age 18 years, Teenager, living a quite normal life. He did not have much friends in his school even though it didn't matter him much.

he wasn't socially awkward or something like that but he always so focused on reading books so that he never cared about whats going on around him.
he was still an average student but sometimes he does think he should have some more friends.
He's in love with the books.he liked to read novels,stories,comics.they are his world.

One day he was going home after his school while he spot someone moved to next room of his apartment. It was new family consist of two people. He tried to take a glance while passing through door when he gets struck by a boy. Both of them fell on ground.

"You aren't hurt ,are you? Sorry for that. I was in a little hurry so it happened."

That young, grey haired boy with sparkling eyes, wearing white shirt and black pant was smiling while looking at him.

"No.its nothing." Satoru replied.
"So you are our new neighbour?"
"Yes,i thought so, i'm Ryu"
"I'm satoru".
"yeah i knew. I met your mom earlier so she told me about you. we will be attending same school".
" Is that so, huh?"
"Well, see you then, i still got to do more work".
" Yeah, sure."

NEXT DAY

Teacher announced new transfer student and it was ryu. Satoru wasn't in much of a surprise though. He gave his introduction. He spotted satoru in the class. So he sat beside satoru.

"Hey,good morning"
"Yeah.good morning."

Ryu was more of an intelliget type of guy as well as he quickly became friends with satoru. Satoru started to have good time with him. He invited him for dinner and sleepover as his parents weren't gonna be home for that night.

Satoru quickly agreed as he really enjoys his time with ryu. They spent good time together and finally went to sleep after dinner.

After a long time satoru has gotten good friend where he can share his thoughts as Ryu also liked books.

NEXT DAY

While satoru was getting ready for school,he heard someone horning. He comes outside and saw ryu. He rushed down quickly as his eyes were stunned to see a new bike. It was totally cool one.he quickly sat behind ryu as they get ready to go to school. He asked ryu about it while he replied that his father was often out of the city so he used give him gifts. He got his bike on his birthday.

After school, Ryu and satoru went for the side scene to the town as ryu was new there. They were having fun chats while ryu was riding on full speed. They were going on famous spot of the town which was on mountain where they could see whole town and had good view of surroundings. It was satoru's special place. And first time he was inviting someone there with him.

they were riding while suddenly bike tripped and both of them get caught in an accident. Satoru fell over on road.while ryu fell over to the cliff hanging. Satoru hit his leg hard and unable to stand as he saw ryu tripped off the cliff. Before he realized anything a truck hit him from the front. Satoru had total blackout in front of his eyes as he passed out.

( i am a newbie writer.so whatever suggestions you may have for me to improve your reading experiences,you can write them in comments.New chapters will be added within every two or three days.please vote if you like the story)