CHAPTER 11 : GRANVELL

Satoru woke up pretty early.it was still dark outside.when he woke up, he saw he was clinging to aria.his left leg was entangled with her leg while her left hand is on her waist.

(She looks damn beautiful even when she is in sleep.i can't just stop looking at her.i don't wanna get off the bed now.i can just look at her like this for eternity.finally,the virginity i and aria may have protected for all these years is lost but still i don't regret it.not even a bit.i don't know about aria but she doesn't had any expression like sadness or anything so it must be fine.)

Satoru was smiling while he's hand was on her cheek.
"Ah..good morning,master."
"Good morning." ,Satoru said with bright smile and kissed her on her forehead.Aria also smiled.it was first time that satoru seen such a smile on her face.

(She looks to be happy.is it because we're much closer now.well maybe.but at least she's not scared anymore.)

"Aria,i want to tell you something."
"Yes." Aria replied without hesitation and clear voice.
"Well,i'm new to this place.i have came from so much far away so i really don't know about this kingdom.will you help me to live here.?"
"Yes.i understood.until i am here,master will have no problem." Aria replied while clinging to satoru. And it wasn't like satoru didn't like it either.both of them took a bath and clean the room.after all satoru didn't want anyone to know about his last night's activities.it was just between him and aria.
Satoru and aria left the inn with their stuff in about an hour.satoru couldn't stop blushing everytime he looked at aria.his eyes just ended up focusing on every curves of her body.
"So,where are we going?",satoru asked.
" Well.you are an adventurer and it doesn't seem like you have registered so i think we should go to adventurer's guild?"
"Oh.ok."
Satoru never thought he would need to register for being an adventurer.
Both of them headed to adventurer's guild.there were lot of crowds on the road early in the morning as well as the market was full of customers,shops,merchants etc.
Soon both of them reached to a big and wide building.something was written on the top but satoru wasn't able to read.

(This must be language of this world.
I'll need to learn it soon or it will be trouble.)
Both of them entered the guild and reached to a counter.
"We want to register for entry of adventurer's guild." Aria asked while a man on counter guided the way.
"Please,put your hand on on the table."
That man said.
Satoru is looking at a wooden table while a blue mirrored glass iss fitted in the middle of table.he put his hand when suddenly light glowed.
"It's done." That man said.
Satoru take his hand away.
"You will be able to see your skills now."
Old man said.
"What?skills.how to do that?" Satoru asked.
"Just think about concentrating mana and you'll know"

(It's okay but how am i supposed to do that in the first place.)
Satoru closed his eyes while trying and focus and suddenly he felt something.he opened his eyes as he saw a screen opened in front of eyes.
"Whoa!i did it."
(wait.isn't it similar to MMORPG games which i was playing back then.)
Satoru saw a transparent screen in front of him.
"Is that right?"
"Yes.master.you did it."
Satoru see some things written on it.

SATORU
ADVENTURER

SKILLS:
Appraisal
quick slash

MAGIC :
(Weak.can't use.)

Satoru read it as it was in English.he also told it to aria.
"Wow,master,you have compatibility to use magic"
"But,aria,it says weak and can't use magic.isn't that mean i can't"
"No.master.that means you can use magic once you are strong enough.once your mana end up able to hold your strenght for magic attacks,you will be able to use it."
"Oh,really."
Satoru felt happy.he could't wait to use magic.
(Wait.but like in games,it does not show any level.if i would know my level,it would be easy to know how strong i am.but i think i'll need to find it myself)
"Master,what are you thinking?"
"Just nothing."

Satoru came to counter and paid the fees of 1 silver coin for service.when he was at counter,he saw a map on a wall at side of counter.satoru went ahead to check it but..
He couldn't read what's written.he called aria and asked her.
"Master,this is the map of the continent of Granvell."
"Granvell?" Satoru asked while being a little curious.
"Yes.you see,here,in the south is the kingdom of silph.this is where we are right now."
"Oh.."
"In the north,there is kingdom of Wernwelt.it is the biggest kingdom on continent.in east,there are two small kingdoms.kingdom crystain in east and kingdom chronemia in the south east."
"And what about west."
"There are two kingdoms in south west named Fillstania and kingdom Nelchea.while in north east,there is knigdom of Nortania"
Satoru listened carefully about everything while aria's talking to him.
"Ok.i understand."
"Hm"
(When i look at this map,kingdom of silph is big but not as big as Wernwelt or crystain or nortania,huh.)
"Ok.thanks,aria."
"No..it's my pleasure to serve you."
"Let's get to work again now."
"Sure,master."
Both of them go to the request sections of guild.
"We should be able find some job here.There are many jobs here from people or from nobles.we should look into it."
Aria said.
While satoru nodded.
Both of them went there while some royal guards were standing.
Satoru-(What's going on here.an announcement?)
Royal guards were about speak up.

"Listen fellow adventurers, A new ruin has been discovered to the north of the vale town.we're here to make announcement that it is available for adventurers to explore now.that's all."
All guards went just with saying that.satoru noticed that many adventurers seems happy while some didn't care.
"What's going on?"
"It's about exploration."
"Exploration?"
"Well,master,many ruins sometimes due to magical energy creates magical creatures.they get their power from the ruin crystal which forms due to compression of energy.so,many monsters and beasts could be found around.most of the time,these crystals are dark crystals."
"So,we have to hunt down monsters then?"
"Yup.when we beat them,they drop magical items,which we can later sell for good prize."
"Ok.so what do you think about going there?"
"I'll follow you wherever you go.whatever order you'll give,i'll obey it."
Satoru sometimes didn't like the way she says these things but it's necessary for him to keep her under his words.
Both of them decided to go to the Ruin.

Satoru and Aria left the guild.satoru knew he'll need equipments.so both of them ended up visiting weapon shops.
"Hello there.would you like to check out our goods."
An old lady wearing pink clothes greeted them in weapon shop.
"What would you like to buy?"
Satoru ask aria to choose herself a weapon.
"I'll need a sword.i'm even good at bows so choose whatever you would like for me."
"Ok then..what kind of swords we can get here?" Satoru asked lady.
"Well,here are they
Iron sword 8 copper c
Scimitar 10 copper c
Steel sword 14 copper c
Iron blade 13 copper c

Which would you like to have?"
Satoru did understand these things.it's his first adevnture so he decided to take cheaper one.he buy 2 iron swords for 16 copper coins,scimitar with 10 copper c as well as he bought leather jackets,boots for both of them.they were just little more costly than iron armours but easy to use and better too.satoru put one iron sword in his bag while one he gave to aria.he also bought some mana and health recovery potions as precaution.everything just caused him about 50 copper c so he isn't much worried about buying.he also bought extra set of leather jackets and boots just in case.

Both of them had their lunch together in the inn.
Aria was looking charming in her new leather jackets and boots which was making satoru feel more lucky to have her.she would also blush everytime satoru look at her that way but it seem she didn't dislike it.
Both of them were ready to go as they got ready.satoru took his sword and bag and left the inn with Aria.