CHAPTER 12 : FIRST BATTLE

(Thanks for coming all over here.if you are here means you are taking liking to my stories,if you do,please hit the vote button.it will really motivate me)

Satoru and aria's journey together has just started.so stay tunned.

Satoru and Aria both left through the north gate of city. On their way,satoru decided to know more about these skill stuff so he tried to find more about it on it's way. Satoru tried to find about more his skills too.

(Appraisal and quick slash, huh.i can say that quick slash is something about sword but what is appraisal?what is it about.)

Satoru was curious.he touched at the appraisal with his finger and suddenly information pop up on screen.
(Bingo.)

It was description screen thats about knowing the skills.

Appraisal-skill could analyse the opponents skills and attacks.
Special class skill.
No mana use needed.
(Could be upgraded)

Quick slash - Helps the user with sword or spear to make attack with increased agility for a moment with 2x use of mana.
Basic skill.

Satoru read all the info. He understood most of the detail.
(but what is this basic amd special class skill?)he asked Aria about it.

"Well,basic skills are the skills which are used by apprentice warrior which can be further improved."

"Oh,i get it.but what about the special class skill."

"Special class skills are tricky ones.thy are most powerfull skills obe can only obtained by experience of many years or through fighting in life and death situations. Those skills can only be found within people of great power."

"Is that so?but..."
"But what?"

"But i have one special class skill here."
"What?master,but it's not even possible."
"But it is here. "

Satoru tried to convince her as these status screen were only visible to the individual whom it belongs.

"If that's so,i have heard another theory,some people on their birth due to special circumstances end up getting a special class skill.but it's just a theory and no one knows it."

"Is there anything more to it?"
"Yes master.those special skills are not as powerful at first but as the individual sharpen their other skills,it can upgrade and turn into legendary skill."

"Hmm.that means i have to make myself stronger.if i do that,this skill will improve too,right?"

"Yes.master is amazing.having a special class skill is really awsome."

"Is that mean you believe what i have said?"

"Yes.why would i deny?"
Satoru just smiled and continue to walk.

Soon they saw a bunch of adventurers with silver weapons and armours.Most of them look liked professionals. There were 6 of them in total.they passed by satoru in caravan. Satoru noticed them to be in a very light mood.

After crossing a river and passing through depth of the forest,Satoru and Aria reached near the ruin. soon they begin seeing ancient buildings, big stonehendges quiet different from the ones on earth.they continued walking. it was almost evening and sun is about to set.

"Master,the sun will soon set.we should find some place to stay.we can't wonder at the time of night.it would be dangerous."

"Yeah.you are right.let's find a safe place."
Satoru and aria started to look for the safe place.Aria soon found a place surrounded by stones which is good enough for them to stay at night.