CHAPTER 17 : BREAK

It had been almost mid-night but still satoru was not able to sleep.

[ after getting into the room,shu started to tell him about the village,granny.no matter what happens,this kid almost seemed so energetic in front of satoru.after few minutes,he ended up in a deep sleep on his bed.actually satoru was relieved that he finally slept,he didn't have any more strength left anyway. ]

   Satoru got up from his bed and went downstairs.he went out through backdoor and sat in varanda while observing the small garden and moon.he really thought the moon from earth amd this world was really alike.

    He heard footsteps of someone's coming.when he turned he saw aria standing just a few steps away from him.she came and sat beside him.

" Couldn't sleep?"
"Yes.thanks to you."( while turning his face away.)
" Ohh" ( smiled) ,And why's that?"
"Like you don't know."
  "Oh."
  "And what about you?"
  "About me,same thing."
  "Really,liar."
   "No i am not lying.i just can't fell asleep when my master is not there beside me."
  "Ahh,really?"
  "And how am i supposed to sleep when  my master is awake because to me."
"Ohh really,now you have remembered your master."
  "Don't say like that?"
  "Hmm."
   Both of them smiled due to their funny little conversation.

  "You know what,when i was little, my mother used to tell me stories every night."satoru said with a smirk on his face
  "Ohh,which stories?"-aria moved close to satoru.
   "Of many kinds.she would stay awake until i fell asleep.she is the best mother.i really miss her every night,whenever i look at the moon like this."
  "You should meet her."-she said
   "I really want to meet her.i really want to be able sleep in her laps like that once again.whenever i would be in her laps,i feel like i have forgotten all my worries and problems.it gives me some kind of peace of mind ,you know."
  "Hmm."- she replied
    While talking satoru's eyes were wet.a single drop of tear came out of her left eye and rolled down his cheeks.he quickly swap it with his hands.
  "You really love your mother,don't you?"-she said.
  "Yeah.After my father,she's the one who took care of me.i will meet her again.i definitely will."

      Their was silence for a moment.while satoru's looking at sky,Aria moved her hands towards satoru,pulled him towards herself and put his head on her laps.
     "I know you are missing her,right now? But until you meet her again,you could just rest in my laps."-she blushed with a smile on her face
   "Really?"-he questioned
  "Yes."
    Satoru looked up to aria while she was smiling.she gently caressed satoru's hairs.satoru was really feeling warm somehow.maybe because of Aria's compasion towards him.

  "You know what,before i came to this place,i was alone.i never had anyone much close to me except my family.when i first came here, i was scared as hell.even though i didn't showed but i really was.Living in an unfamiliar place away from your loved ones isn't easy.that's something i realised.in the past,sometimes when i became sad, i really felt like i want to run away somewhere,some place new where nobody would know me.but now i realise that it means running away from your loved ones too.that's why i really felt alone when i came here,like nobody is here who can even listen to me,would care for me.it felt sad."- satoru's feelings poured out.

  "I can feel you.but don't be sad like that.you might be alone before,but you are not now ,cause i am with you.i will be with you no matter wherever you go,no matter how many difficulties come in our way,i'll be with you."

  "Are you sure? I mean you know,i am the one who enslaved you,who took you away from your family,who made you fight dangerous monsters,who put your life on line.will you still say this?"

  " It wasn't your fault.it was my decision to become slave.if it wouldn't be you,then it would be someone else.actually you helped me to improve myself,you saved my fathers life even if you didn't have to.you always cared for a slave like me even though you didn't have too.i think you are the best master any slave can ever get."

   "Really?"

  "Yes."

     Satoru was surprised,he actually didn't expect this much.he lifted his left hand and put on aria's cheeks while he slowly pulled her towards him and they kissed each other pouring all of their emotions into it.both of them were having butterflies in their stomach.both of them reading each other's mind through the warmth of their lips.Satoru stayed in aria's laps for quite a while,he really let go all of his worries and thoughts out of his mind.he was just lying their with blank mind while aria was caressing his hairs.he ended up in a deep sleep within few minutes.

NEXT MORNING

   Satoru woke up when rays of sunshine fell on his face.he saw himself sleeping in aria's laps while aria was still asleep while putting her head on adjecent wall.
He moved and sat beside aria when aria suddenly put her head on satoru's shoulders.satoru quickly grabbed her from falling down.

(She was sleeping like this whole night?)

  She woke up in few minutes.

"Good morning,dear."-satoru gently grabbed her hand.
"Good morning."
"Did you get enough sleep?"
  "Yeah.i did."-she said.
  "We should go or others will know we were not in rooms for whole night."-satoru stood up.
  "Okay."

  Both of started to walk towards inside when granny suddenly showed up in front of them.

Satoru -" Hey granny."
  Granny -" You two really woke up too early."
Aria -" Yeah..."
  Granny -" Get ready soon then."
  Aria -" Yeah."

   Granny went back.both of them really felt relieved.they really thought they would be caught.

     After sometime both of them went to the market and sold the crystals they have earned from dungeon.they got about 1 gold and 60 silver coins.it was a big amount.

"Hey,aria,look that bracelet."
   Satoru pointed out to shop.

  Satoru -"it's so cool."
   "Yeah.it seems like magic bracelet."- she carefully observed the bracelet.
    "Really? Let's see."
        Both of them went to the shop.
   "How much for this bracelet?"
  Shopkeeper - " It worth 60 silver coins.it is a magical bracelet with water element."
"Okay.i'll take it.'
    Satoru bought the bracelet.He also bought a new crystal sword.

" Hey aria,this is for you."
"What?no master,you should have it.you will need it more."
"C'mon.it is a water elemental bracelet amd you are the one have affinity for it.so just take it.it is a gift for you."
  After the last fight,satoru checked out her status and found her new water elemental affinity.
  "Ahh..okay.but do i really have a magic affinity,i doubt so?"- she was little unconfident about it.
"You do.i know it."-satoru showed a confident expression on his face.

  She took the bracelet and wore it.
"Thanks.but why did you brought the sword."-she pointed towards the sword satoru just bought.
  "Ohh,this one.crystal swords are good enough for fighting with any kind of monster.i thought i should take a lighter weapon cause my stormbreaker is very powerful.either way it's just in case of option."
"Ok."-she nodded
  "And yeah this is for you too."
    Satoru took out Aquaris ( water elemental sword satoru obtained in drop of dungeon guardian.) From bag.

"Really,but this is a rare sword."
  "That's why,it's for you.you have to level up fast too,right."
  "Thank you." (Smiled)

      After that they went back.

    "Well,Aria,i was thinking about something."satoru turned towards aria while walking.
  "About what?"
  "Why don't we live here? We'll build ourself home.we will hunt monsters in nearby dungeons with shu and sharley.how's the idea?"
  "Great, master."
  "Then we will live a peacefull life here."
  "As you wish,master."
  "Well,then it's decided.this village will be our new home."

    Satoru and aria went back where shu and sharley was waiting for them.spending time with both of them was great for both Satoru and aria.they spend whole day with them. The sun was about to set.

    When they were playing,satoru felt some one screamed outside. The scream was so intense that satoru felt a cold wind flowing through his whole body. All of them Hurriedly opened the door and came outside as they saw fire a few buildings away.all the people were running here amd there.satoru didn't understand what's going on.everyone was so scared.

Suddenly satoru heard  another scream.

     MONSTERS!  MONSTERS! THEY ARE HERE."