CHAPTER 15 : THE DUNGEON GUARDIAN

Satoru spent a peaceful night in the camp with aria.when satoru woke up in the morning,he realized he was clinging to aria again.it's more like it has become his habit.Aria was already awake at that time.it was embarrassing for aria before but now Aria was getting comfortable with satoru's habits.

As satoru woke up,she greeted him with a pleasant kiss on his lips.

"Good morning,master.Did you get enough sleep,last night?"
"Yes.i'm good.And after that kiss you gave me,i'm sure today's gonna be my lucky day,you know?"
She blushed and hugged satoru.satoru was also feeling warm.

Satoru came out of the camp.Everything was normal.it seems like army was not gonna move just yet.satoru gazed at zerick which was some distance away from him talking to some of his underlings.satoru went to talk to him.
"Hey,general,seems like you've got a lot of work to do."
"Yeah.that's true.you too seems to have spent a relaxing night."
"Yeah.i'm really greatful to you for this."
"Haha.is it me or your hot chick son"
Satoru got embarrassed by his reply but it seem good.i mean zerick doesn't seem to be a strict guy.he seemed humorous and easy to talk.satoru wasn't nervous even though he is talking to general of silph's army.
"So,you are gonna move today."
"We were but reinforcements are on their way,so we are waiting for them now."
"Oh,by the way,where are you going?"
"To pristol citadel."
"Ok.by the way,is it okay that you are telling me this information,i mean it isn't a secret or something."
"No.it's okay.everyone knows it.it's not something needs to be hidden.we are heading for the borders after that anyway."
"Ok.thanks for your help.we shall get going now.how can we repay for your kindness?"
"Nah.it's okay.no big deal."
"Well then,see you soon."
Satoru and Aria headed out.satoru checked out his skills after yesterdays fights.he had gained some new skills.

First is (2x experience gain).it increases his level faster.while he also realized something new.
After reaching level 50,A new section on screen unlocked.it showed skills combined with his equipment.especially his sword.when he took a look,he found 2 more skills attached with his sword.
1.HP recovery
2.MANA recovery.
Both skills recover his HP and mana in constantly after taking any damage.satoru had reached level 54 now.

Both of them entered in the dungeon again.their teamwork was flawless.
They ended up killing countless wolf and boar beasts.as they were progressing,they finally reached in the deepest part of the dungeon.Both of them had leveled up efficiently.satoru also saw some adventurers dead on their way so he was very cautious.Aria was also alert for anything unexpected.suddenly they entered a huge room.it was illuminated by a light a large crystal embedded on the top of room.suddenly a big roar echoed in the room.satoru went ahead a little to take look while he saw a 15 feet tall manster attacking two people.satoru used analysis quickly.

DUNGEON GUARDIAN
Level 50
Earth monster.

SKILLS:
RAGE ATTACK
HAMMER THROW
LIGHTNING STRIKE

ELEMENTAL AFFINITY: EARTH

Satoru noticed a boy and girl fighting monster.
"Aria,do you see it?"
"Yes.that boy and girl fighting that monster on their own."
"Yeah but both of them are bleeding.they won't be able to hold for long.we've got to help them."
"Yes.but master look their too."
"Yeah.there are about 4 dead bodies too.they must be their party members who died.i will distract that monster,you get them both"
"Understood."
Satoru noticed one of them using a spear while girl is using fire magic.
Satoru sprinted and attacked with fire slash.The guardian turned and attacked satoru with his huge hammer but satoru dauched.Aria quickly used agility and reaches near both of them.both of them were injured.
Aria -"Are you okay?we are here to help."
The girl collapsed while boy grabbed her.
Boy- "thanks.we thought we were going to die."
Aria-"can you move?"
Boy - "think so."
The boy carried the girl and moved towards safe place with aria while satoru distracted the guardian.
Satoru constantly used his fire slashes.but Guardian was blocking it.After both of them moved,aria joined up fight and used quick slash from behind.she again quickly use agility, sprinted from the wall and cut the neck of the guardian.it did seem to work.but still it was just a scratch.Aria quickly joined up with satoru.

"Are they okay?"
"They did look fine to me.they might be able to hold up until our battle works out."
"That's good.it is the dungeon guardian so if we beat it,the game will be over.are you ready?"
"Whenever you say,master."
"Then,let's do it."

Satoru moved and sprint over using fire slash.guardian blocked it with his hammer but Aria quickly used quick slash and attacked on his chest.satoru took this chance and jumped with using fire slash on it's chest.satoru was moving like lightning.before the guardian could get any chance to anymore chance to attack satoru Continuosly used fire slash.he sliced through his chest with his attacks.
Guardian shackled and moved back.it swing it's hammer in air and attack with skill 'LIGHTNING SLASH'.both satoru and aria moved back from energy.satoru some how avoid the attack but it was really a close call.the guardian went on rampage.it's getting hard to fight.satoru and aria jumped again.aria used scimitar to attack but guardian hit her with his fist while she flew and fall on ground hard.satoru quickly used his fire slash and distracted it from aria.suddenly a light glows through his hands.
Satoru - "About time,huh"
It was a new skill.satoru slash with full of his strength.the guardian attack with hammer but it splitted in half.satoru use it again and slash in the air.the new skill is "WIND CUTTER".it moved through air and slash through monsters chest.the whole body of the Guardian fall down.satoru was feeling tired and really breathing heavy.the big body of the monster lying on the floor turns into a big brown crystal foating across air.satoru run towards aria.
" Aria,you okay."
"Yes.i am.it wasn't a perfect hit,so it was good."
She was breathing heavily.satoru quickly noticed blood flowing through her arm.he know she is hiding her injury.he quickly took out a piece of cloth from his bag and tie on her injury.he was looking really worried which put a smile on aria's face while she was staring at him.
Satoru and aria got near to the crystal.satoru see there wasn't just a crystal but some more things on that place.
There were about 6 purple crystals.A sword with sharp blade.when he used analysis,it shows that the blade had magical affinity.it is a blade with water elemental.Aria gathered crystal and take sword and put it into bag.after taking crystal,satoru realize it is much bigger than all receng ones.
"It is elemental crystal,right?."
"Yes.master.and you can absorb it too."
"No.not me alone."
"Uhh.."
"We have fought together whole time,let's share it."
"But master,you should take it."
"It's okay.we both need to get stronger,don't we?"
"Yeah.that's true."
Both of them hold crystal in their hands and focusing on their mana.the mana in the crystal started to flow and get absorb by both of them.the guardian was strong.hence even half of it's magical power is about 4 times the earlier magical crystal.Now satoru also had 2x exp gain,so whatever he'll absorbed will be benefitted two times.After absorbing,satoru check the status.

SATORU
LEVEL 69
ADVENTURER

SKILLS:
ANALYSIS: (UPGRADED 2 LEVELS,LEVEL 3 ,WEAPON ANALYSIS AQUIRED)
FIRE CRUSER (UPGRADED FIRE SLASH)
MANA SHIELD ( PASSIVE SKILL,LEVEL 1)
EXP BOOST (3X TIMES UPGRADED)
WIND CUTTER (LEVEL 2)

ELEMETAL AFFINITY : FIRE,WIND

MAGIC :
FIRE BALL (LEVEL 1)

EQ :
SWORD : Dragon sword -stormbreaker ( fire element)

After this change,satoru really started to think he could become incredibly powerful.he was surprised himself by his acomplishment.