CHAPTER 6 : CONTRADICTION

satoru's really feeling proud of himself still when he thought about the reason,he didn't remind doing anything great.it just felt like work of luck.but whatever it may be,thought of doing something right really making him feel good too.
The villagers had decided to have feast for the night so they requested both gundalf and satoru to stay for another night.
Gundalf and satoru was also happy as they agreed without hesitation
Both of them see that madman was making lot of friends now and he really seems to be happy as they were all enjoying their feast.everyone was celebrating the day as a festival.mugs of wine had been ordered for men.many of them had been compiting about who can drink more while many other cheering them on.there was lot of crowd gathered when mad man was challenged by village chief's brother.all of the villagers are shouting like hell.it felt more like a bachelor's party to satoru.
Mad man won every game he played as he was musculine,full of strength despite of his age.
Everyone was enjoying while satoru was sitting beside gundalf feeling a little awkward as he was first time with people like this.
cheering,
happy.
not caring about tomorrow for tonight.
just enjoying every bit of moment.

Satoru was feeling close to these people even though they had just met.they dragged satoru into their mess too as they were drunk like hell.it's all chaos but still awsome.
Satoru somehow able to managed to get out from all muscular crowds while gundalf had gone furious as he got drunk too.satoru was feeling surprised when he saw gundalf drunk.he was just not himself.he was compiting for the compition of drinking wine.satoru i
Was looking at him with smirk.

"Hey,thank you and sorry,too."

That women(slave of madman) was standing beside her.

"I haven't saw him like this for so many years.i never thought he would be able to become happy like before.it's all thanks to you."
"Yeah.sure."
"Satoru said while looking at mad man all drunked.
" Sorry for hitting you so hard."
"No.it's nothing.Really."
"Oh.it's okay then."
"By the way,i don't know your name.do you mind...."
"Oh.yes.why not.i am sophie amd as you know i am his...."
"Yeah.i know."
Satoru said while turning his face all pale.
"Why are you looking sad.it's not something you should be sad about.actually i am happy about him being my master.he is very good man.i envy him.it was just certain circumstances led us here.nothing much."
"Yeah you are right."
Satoru really felt satisfied with that.after wards gundalf pulls him into the party. As it continued for night on amd on.....
It's about midnight.gundalf wa all drunk and while satoru was trying to support him with shoulder.he was just mumbling about how he beated his opponent merchant in pristol city when he was trying to cheat him.satoru took him to hut while both of them fell on the bed and sleep within a minute.

"Good morning,you should wake up now.breakfast is ready."
It was sophie.she came with breakfast for both satoru and gundalf.but when satoru looked around,he didn't find gundalf anywhere.

He asked sophie about him.so she told that he was gathering supply for their travel as they have to leave soon.satoru wa feeling bad somewhat as it won't be bad idea to live in village but it would be a little odd.
He hadn't been in this world for so long.he don't have any skills for any kind of work.what he knows is only how to use sword? And there's no work for warrier here.so he doesn't have any choice.
Satoru took bath,got fresh,ate breakfast and went out to find gundalf.he saw gundalf preparing carriage.he was loading carriage with goods.

"So,you are finally awake."
"I am surprised to see you so fresh after the last night."
"What do you know,kid?even 10 glasses more are not enough for me."
"Yeah.yeah.i saw that last night,old man."
"Hey,who did you call old?"

Suddenly madman and sophie came.
"So,you are ready to go?"
"Yeah.we have taken important goods and tent,so we can hold for more few nights while travelling.village chief was very kind to lend me it."
"Is that so?"
Madman said.
"Wait.i don't know your name."
Satoru said
"So,now you are done with calling madman." Mad man laughs loudly while gundalf give him company.
(It was obvious gundalf told him that.)
Satoru thought.
"Take it easy,kid.i'm not angry.my name is Fedric."
"Oh.i'm satoru."
"Yeah.i know."
Satoru and Gundalf packed their luggage.satoru took his sword and bag.
"Hey,is that magic bag."
Fedric said.
"What a magic bag."
Satoru is surprised by fedric's reply.
" Yeah it is.it can store more items than a normal bag can.didn't you know?"
Gundalf hasn't noticed that either.
"So is it rare."
"No it is not.adventurer's normally carry bags like these.you can found them in any town with exchange of some silver coins.so not a big deal."
" Oh really."
Satoru still didn't understand worth of silver coins.but he had to find out soon as pssible.he had 100 gold coins .he know he should not waste them at any cost.
"By the way,i need to tell you something.what you did for me is really good but.."
"But what"
"But you shouldn't be so naive.world is not as good as you thought.you might end up in big trouble."
"Satoru is little confused but he listen to him carefully."

Satoru and Gundalf left the village within noon.they traveled without stopping while chatting and having fun.they travelled for few days and nights.one night while they were tenting satoru ask gundalf for fedric's message.cause he was sure gundalf would know meaning behind it.
Both of them sat on wooden blocks while fire burning in front of them.wind wa blowing.trees are shaking.
"You know,i had a son.he was 14 by that time."
Gundalf was serious so satoru is listening carefully.

" It happened few years ago.my wife passed away when he was seven
he was growing without a mother.i was worried for him.so when he turned 14,i bought a slave.she was 22 years old.
I bought her so she can take care of hin while i am away from home.so she was my son's slave.
She would took care of him.play with him.i trusted her so much that if she's with her,i would not be worried about anything.i put my trust in her.
But when i was away,she played a game with my son while she was disobeying his orders just to make him laugh.
Whenever slave disobeys orders of master,the seal within them put them into pain but she did it for a purpose.when she was whining in pain my little son felt worried so she suggested him to break the seal.
When my son did just as she said,she stabbed him with knife and killed him.after that she ran away with money in my house."
Satoru was stunned.he doesn't utter single word.so did you....
"Yeah.i did.i found her within two days after i saw corpse of my son."
"So what did you do with her?"
"I killed her."

Gundalf said while gazing at satoru.
Satoru was feeling sad.he apologized for making him remember it.
"So,what do you think kid.did she have that in her mind from start."
"May be"
"No.she didn't.human mind is unique thing.she haven't planed it.but when she saw i trust her,she found this option as best compatible for her to live her life.humans are selfish.we try to find best option for ourselves.so it can be turned any time. That's what fedric was talking about.he saw you being too naive so he suggested you to be a little aware about surroundings.
Never forget.good flower get plucked up first."
Satoru agreed to gundalf.

      after that gundalf stood up and goes to sleep while remembering his son.he was in pain. satoru thought it would best to leave him alone.
Satoru to himself-( what a contraction?
There is sophie who gave her everything for fedric and there's that slave who took everything from gundalf.i thought i am finally understanding this world but i am still a kid,thinking about so naive back then.)
Satoru was lost in thoughts again as he wa laying in tent.he soon ended up in sleep while looking at bright moon being covered by clouds but still stars are twinkling in sky.

Next day,
Satoru's journey continued with Gundalf.soon they reached where they finally needed to say good bye to each other.
"Well,kid.this is where we need to part ways.i will go to west,to the city of pristol
And the way to the town of vale is straight forward."
"Yeah. right.thanks for all your help and sorry for all of the trouble you have to go through because of me."
"Nah.it's not like that really.it's just that you reminded me of my son.you do look like him a little but just a bit grown up.
I really enjoyed your company.it's easy to travel long distance when you have some friends with you,isn't it?"
"Yeah.that's true.thanks for ghis blackwyrm jacket.too."
"It's okay.no problem."
"Well then, good bye."
"Good bye."

Satoru was standing still while gundalf wa disappearing from his sight little by little.he started walking to his destination.
To the city of vale.

GRANVELL: Another Story Of Reincarnation (Ongoing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें