CHAPTER 13 : THE UNDERGROUND DUNGEON

"Good morning,master."
Satoru was greeted with pleasant smile as he opened his eyes.aria had been awake before him.satoru felt a little hungry. both of them found some fruits so they end up having a little breakfirst.satoru and aria again started to walk on their way.the weather got cloudy as they were walking but still it's not raining.both of them were getting deeper into the ruin.
"Thud" ''thud"
Satoru heard a sound near a teared down building.A big ,nearly about 7 meter tall,musculine creature having face like a boar but resemblence like a bear wondering on his two legs.as soon as he saw satoru, he rushed towards satoru while attacking with sharp,big wooden block in his hand.satoru moved on left but it is too fast.it hitted him with his block.satoru flew like a paper and fell on the ground.the wound could've be fatal but his blackwyrm coat absorb the effect and satoru ended up having some minor scratches.satoru was baffled.his head becomess heavy as he was still in migrane due to attack.Aria rushed and stands in front of satoru as the creature was getting ready for next attack.it again came rushing towards both of them.from the hit satoru knows Aria won't be able block that powerful attack just on her own.he quickly used appraisal.

BOAR GIANT

SKILL :
Strengthened (2x strength)
Quick attack (2x speed attack)

Satoru understood what happened.the attack from earlier was a quick attack so he wasn't able to got chnace to move.Aria was standing in front of satoru to protect him.boar comes rushing towards Aria.suddenly a small light glowed and aria avoids the attack.she countered with a small blow on boar's back.satoru took his sword again and sprinted towards boar and made a quick slash.
"Thud"
The whole body of boar fell down and vanish leaving a palm size crystal behind.satoru just took him down with one stroke.
"Master,you are amazing.you took down such a big boar with just one hit."
"No.it's nothing."
Satoru was also overwhelmed by his own performence.he quickly realized the power of sword gushing throught his body.satoru checked his status screen.

SATORU
Adevnturer

Skills :
Appraisal (upgraded to level 2)
Double slash( quick slash upgrade)

Magic :
-

Satoru felt excited.
(Yeah.finally i upgraded my skills.this double slash looks awsome.i ma looking forward to see how it works.but what about appraisal?which upgrade does it have.)
Satoru thought and touched on appraisal as the info opened.

Appraisal :-
New upgrade - job detection.

"Ok.so job detection.it's good too."
Satoru use his appraisal on aria standing on front of her.

ARIA
Slave
/subclass-adventurer

Skills :-
Avoid -(may avoid critical hits)
Agility-(upgrade to 3x)
Quick slash -(single handed)

No magic affinity

Satoru looked at everything. And understands how aria avoided hit back then when boar was about to hit her.

"Master,are you ok?"
"Ah..oh.yeah.i was just spaced out.you okay.that boar didn't hurt you,did it?"
"No.i'm fine.thanks for your concern."
Aria blushed.
Satoru doesn't understand why she blush but he liked the face she made.it was damn cute.
"Well then,let's go."
"Yeah."

Satoru took the crystal and continued.soon the saw a huge tree.they also saw some caravans.it must belong to adventurers who came here.at least that's what satoru thought.the tree was so big that satoru bewilders to see it.soon they saw an entrance near the base.it was big enough for anyone to get noticed.satoru and aria entered through entrance.They were continuing to the core of the ruin.as they entered,satoru again stupefied.it wasn't looking like just a ruin but a whole dungeon.it was underground with large enough space.still there were enough light coming through various pores.so it was well-lit.suddenly,they saw some wolf beast observing them.satoru knew what's going on.
"So,you re ready aria."
"Always,master."
Wolf beast run towrds them.both of them get ready.aria used her agility and and quickly use quick slash on one wolf.it fell down but again stands up.and attacked her.but she quickly avoided.after three hits it was dead for good.on the other hand,satoru took on three beast by his own.he knew power of sword and defence of blackwyrm jacket so he thought he could take them down easily.he swing his sword to beast but it douches.other one attack him from back.but he countered and threw it away.he hitted third beast who attacked and killed it with one hit.the first one come again.he was in one-to-one combat wiyh it
But he killed him while slicing it into half.second one attacked again but he used quick slash inspite of avoiding.the nails of beast break into pieces.satoru again used quick slash and killed it.
Soon their comrades came.satoru again lifted his sword and rushed towrds them.while aria following him behind.it was quick battle.satoru killed 4 more while aria killed 3 of them.satoru really feel like getting into this thing.aria gathered all small,purple crystals and put them in bag.
Satoru and aria moved forward as a green wild boar beast encountered them.it is 10 meter tall with a big stack.they were ready.he came rushing,while satoru is on front and aria on rear.satoru used his quick slash,and broke it's momentum.he used double slash and made deep cuts on his back.while aria came from front and pierce it's heart with scimitar.it gets angry.suddenly the stack of wood glows and boar attacked with stack.satoru was ready to block but stack suddenly turned into burning block.satoru quit blocking amd avoided him somehow.and maintained some distance from it.
He quickly used appraisal.

BOAR GIANT
Fire Monster

Skill -
Fire slash -( elemental quick slash,dual attack)
Agility -(2x)

Magic affinity - fire

(Whoa.so he has affinity of fire.'fire monster'huh.i didn't see something like that last time.it must be because my new job detection upgrade.just about time when i got it or it would be difficult to understand.)
Aria charged on it.boar used fire slash again but she avoided and made another cut.satoru sprint from behind her,while boar was unguarded and pierced his sword through his heart.the boar fell amd vanished with glowing orange crstal with cuboid shape.
"That's new.it must be due to elemental fire strength."
"Yes.but it's not it.this is special kind of crystal."
"Special?"
"Yup.you can absorb these kind of crystals.they can make you strong."
"Really?that's good."
"But they are very rare.the probability of finding is 1 elemental monster out of 1000.we are lucky we find it that easily.but those monsters are strong too."
"Oh.i get it."
"The fire crystal is more rarer.it contains more energy than earth and water crystals too.it is so valueble and powerful too."
"Hmm.well,let's try then."

Satoru took crystal in his hands and focused.it is not too hard.it's more easy for him now to understand how to control his mana and energy.he abosrbed the energy of the crystal.after absorbing energy,the shine of the crystal was gone and it became dull.satoru checked his status again.

SATORU,LEVEL 42
Adventurer

SKILLS :
Analysis(upgraded appraisal)
Fire slash (elemental upgrade quick slash.)

Elemental affinity obtained :- FIRE

MAGIC :-
fire magic( locked,can't use)

(Whoa.this isn't just some normal energy.my entire status seems different now.I've got to check out everything now.)

Suddenly Aria smells something.
"Master.."
"Aria,what happened."
Satoru respond due to her unusual tone.it seems quiet strange.
"I think something is wrong here.i smell something and it feels like it's.."
"It's..?"
"It's... Human blood."
"Let's check out then."

Satoru and aria moved as they were going deeper.it is getting darker as they were going more deep into dungeon.they moved around a corner.it's all dark.
"Take out the red fire ball.we should be able to make fire from it."
Aria did just as he said.he take red ball in hands.and light up the area.
As light emerged,the scenery in front of satoru makes him stunned.
"Wha.. What the hell even happened here?"