CHAPTER 18 : Departure

Kingdom Wernwelt,
Koyan district,
Dalemark city

"So what is the report?,percival"
A muscular man standing in a big hall while he tied his hands behind his back ordered his disciple who was bent over his knees while facing his back.

"Sir,vehelm has seized the throne of kingdom of silph,sir Nicholas."
Percival who had long brown hair and a scar on his left hand said in small tone.

"Well,I am not much surprised.he has always been an ambitious person.but still,the throne was handed to him by the late king Arvinor himself,right?i wonder why he did that neglecting his own son crown prince Rayhelm."
Sir Nicholas said while he turned to face percival.

"It's still a mystery.Your highness has ordered all commanders to report to capital as it seems king velhelm is focused increasing his military strength."
Percival said while he stood up.

"Your highness must have worried because of our relations with silph kingdom.they haven't been good up until the last war.those memories of war still haunts me sometimes."
Sir Nicholas muttered while putting his hands over his waist.

"Well,is there anything more,percival?"
"No,sir."
Both of them exited the hall and started to walk in corridor.

"Did you get any news about my son?"
"Yes sir.Louis had successfully graduated from Royal Academy and ranked among top ten.isn't it a great news?"

"Yes.it is.he's my son and i am proud of him.he's ranked among top ten,huh.doesn't that mean he is allowed to take part warrior tournament."

"Yes,sir.and they will soon head to Noash where the tournament is gonna held this year."

"So,the location has also decided."

"You aren't forgetting that this year you are the one responsible for arrangement of the tournament."

"Oh,yes.i forgot.thanks for reminding me,percival.but that means i will be able to see Louis soon,right.?

" Yes,sure."

did you get any news about silica?it's almost time when she must graduate too from magic academy.did you get any word from her?"

"Yes.she has completed her study.she will be back after the academy's best mage tournament will complete."

"Well,that's good too.we'll see both of them and once they will be back,i will have a long talk with them."
Sir Nicholus said while looking out of window.

***

Krone city,
Royal academy,

"Hey Louis,are you done with packing?"
William was standing on the door of Louis who was packing his things.

"Yeah.it's almost done."
Louis took his suitcase and
went out.

"I still can't believe it's already 6 years since we came here.this place just feels like home to me and now all of our friends will walk on their own path.i will miss this place so much you know."
William had a little bittersweet feeling in his stomach.

"Same for me,too.and i think it's same for everyone."
Louis said.

They left dorms and went to academy's main hall where farewell ceremony for graduated students was held.it was a grand event.teachers gave their opinions and guidence for future.after the ceremony,every body starts to greet their other fellow colleagues for their bright future and saying their farewell.

"Hey william,where have you been all this time?i was looking for you and where's Louis?"
Cary said while he came to william.

"Well,Louis was here just few moments ago.i don't really know where he disappered."
William faltered.

"Wait.i think i found him."
Cary answered while pointing his finger.

"Is he....there?"
William muttered.

Cary pointed towards crowd of girls.
Both of them went near it.

What's your plans after this?
Wanna hand out after the event?
Could we meet again?
Girls around asking him a lot of questions.

"Hey,louis,if you are done,we've got some
Inportant things to talk about?"
William yelled
"Yeah coming."
Louis somehow made his way out of crowd.

"Thanks guys.you saved me.they just weren't letting me go."
Louis said.

"Well,you are damn popular after all from the begining and now you have made your place in top ten of royal academy this year."

"So,you both are ready to go home."
Louis asked.

"That's what we want to talk about.you will head for warrior tournament in Noash city,right?"
William asked

"Yes."

"Then would you mind if we accompany you?"william said.

"Wait.what? But you decided to home,didn't you?"
Louis questioned.

"We did.but there are some change of plans.well,you know cary's father and my father are nobles too.so they are invited for tournament.so it's best to meet them in Noash city.isn't it?"
William explained

"Really?that's awsome."
Louis replied.

All of them took their luggage and said farewell to their friends.As they departed,they soon met with few servants who were sent by sir Nicholus with a message.
"I am waiting for you,my son."

Three of them left royal academy and started their journey towards Noash city where warrior tournament was gonna held.this tournament is an opprtunity for warriors to show their skills.best ones got recruited by millitary or mercenaries.
All three of them riding in their caravan while Louis was having a chat with one of the servant.
"Hey Louis,something's wrong?"
William asked.
"Oh,no.it's nothing.we were just ... talking about silica."
"Hey,i know you can't just wait to see her now but you have to hold on for few more days.after that she will be all yours,don't worry."
William teased Louis.
"Shut up.it's not like that.i was just asking and nothing's more." Louis replied.
"Wait.are you scared cause you think she might have fell in love with someone else by now?there's also possibility that she could have found someone in magic academy."
William continued.
"Can you just shut your mouth?"
Louis snarled.
William laughed.
"Hey guys,wait,wait,who's silica?"
Cary interrupted.
"Oh,i haven't told you,have i?"
Louis continued.
"She is the daughter of my father's friend.he died in last war and his wife couldn't bear it so she's gone too.silica was only 6 years old that time i guess.so,father took her responsibility and raised her.i was sent to royal academy and she went to magic academy."
Louis answered.

"Oh,i understand."
Cary said.

"Wait.you haven't told him everything,have you?"
William interrupted.
"After that,his father decided that once both of them complete their study,they will be married."
William said with a smile.

"Wait,what?damn louis,you haven't told this to me before.you already got a girl!
How lucky!"
Cary growled.

"Well,ahh,i never tell this to anyone.william also knew about it just a few days ago."
Louis replied.

"Wait.you said she was in magic academy,right?.if we just make a little change in rout,i think we can go there.there's still few more weeks before warrior tournament start and i heard that mage tournament is going on in magic academy,so she must be there,what do you say?"
William explained.

"Wait.what? No.father have told me to get to Noash city as soon as possible."
Louis replied.

"Oh,gim'me a break.it's just for few days.we will definitely won't be late for tournament.i'm sure.just say yes."
William tried to convince louis while cary also added his voice in william's.

"Well,if you are insisting that much then i think we could go"
Louis answered.

"Oh,yeah.let's go."
Cary said.

Louis - ( well,silica,i think i am gonna meet you soon.how long it has been since we saw each other?i think maybe 8 years.let's see how much you have changed.)

Louis had a sweet feeling even though he didn't express it through his face.

The caravan turned and changed it's path towards magic academy.