CHAPTER 8: LOYALTY

Satoru was surprised as well as staring at her like an idiot.Alan who was standing beside him also noticed it.while satoru was looking at her,he saw that tear were rolling down from her eyes as she was talking to a man which seems more similar to alan in looks and clothing.suddenly she got quiet once she saw both of us coming.that man came towards alan and greated him.
"So,brother,are you done with your work."
"Yes.alex.this gentleman helps me when my ankle got twisted.so,in exchange i will be guiding him for his purchase of slave."
"Is that so.well,hello,my name is alex.i'm alan's little brother."
"I'm satoru.nice to meet you." Satoru replied.
"Well,i'm handling one customer here.so you can just go on for showing him the products.", Alex said.
" Ok.then."alan nodded.
Both satoru and alan moved towards another room where alan asked satoru to sit and be relax while he orders tea for him.
"I'll ready slaves for you to choose while you wait here."alan says.
" Ok".satoru replies.
Alan left after saying that.

After short time,alan arrived.
"Sorry for kept you waiting.so what kind of slave.do you want some young beauty for pleasure or you would like a young man for your adventurer life as fighter.anything you asked will be provided."
"Thanks.i'm not still much aware of this kingdom so i need someone who is more knowledgeble about here."
"Oh,i understand.anything more."
"Yes.there is one most important thing i would like to have.think about this as my primary requirement.",Satoru said.
"Ok.what is it?"alan asked.
" Loyalty"
Satoru said while grasping control over his breath.
Alan got little quiet for short time and then replied,
"You know what ,this is most valuable thing every adventurer asked because their life will be dependent on it.still as you know,this is something we can't promise you about."
"Yeah.i know."satoru replied.
" Still,from my experience of many years i can say that i do have eye for such slaves who are very less likely to betray their masters."alan said.
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"War prisoners and captured thieves are less likely to be trusted but they are good for fighting if master knows how to control them.so i'll show you slaves which have themselves turn into slaves by their own will."
Satoru recalled about gundalf saying the same thing.
( so some people do turn themselves into slaves but why?)-satoru's thoughts
"If i may ask,why would someone sold himself"
"Well.there were many reasons.it may be for food and shelter if they are not good enough to obtain it themselves or to protect their family if they have taken loan from nobles and not able pay them back and many more."
(Now i get it.)-satoru's thoughts.
"Well,should we continue then" Alan asked.
"Yes." Satoru replied.

After that both of them moved upstairs where alan took out slaves from rooms as of satoru's priorities.it included many yound men and women.satoru started to look at everyone carefully while he select some of them but he's not really getting the feeling of buying any of them.
Suddenly alex entered in the room where satoru and alan was.He quickly gave some report to alan which is on paper.he looks at satoru suddenly and said,
"Well.i have one more product to show you if you want."
Satoru nodded.
They went downstairs while alex led them to room where that girl is sitting.satoru had realized what alan wanted to say.she was the new product.
Alan was a clever man.he saw satoru staring at her when he entered so he new satoru is interested in her.
(She looks more beautiful from here now that i am few steps away from her.)
-satoru's thoughts.
Satoru was turned red.he was looking at her blue eyes,long brown hairs,pink lips,her waist and every part of her body.he just couldn't turn his eyes away.
Alan and satoru was standing at some distance while alex was sitting with her while having some talks.
"So what do you think?" Alan ask.
"Not bad.but i'd like to know about her first." Satoru replied.
"Sure.Her name is Aria.she is a villager from a small village in south.she is skilled in sword and bows as both of her parents were formal adventurers.she is 17 years old and of course virgin so you don't have to worry about any STD while having pleasure."
Satoru turned red after what alan said.
After that satoru asked,
"Yeah but i see her crying when i first came in here.do you know any reason? or she is forced to be slave."
"No.it's nothing like that.she is from poor family.she has 1 old brother and 2 little sisters.her father is old and fighting from a deadly disease.so she take him for treatment in town of vale but the worth for treatment 20 gold coins which is quiet big amount.after her mother passed,she was really worried about his father.her older brother is only one who is working for his family so he can't be sold and her sisters are so small.so to save her father,she self suggested to sold herself cause if her father died,his family will be broke as his older brother is still 20 years old and can't take responsibility of his family.but we can't buy her for 20 gold coins so she sold herself for 8 gold coins for not having choice and which we could afford most and these papers are the proof of it.i can sell her to you for 10 gold coins.I think she would be loyal to you if you buy her as she won't have any reason for not to be.she is fit for all your requirements and as you see she is such a beauty.so what do you say?"
Satoru listened to everything properly.
(This seems to be good choice.but buying her gives me a bad feeling.after all,i think i love her.how could i buy her like a tool.but if i won't,then someone else will.i won't let anyone other take her from me.)-satoru's had decided to buy her.he came forward with alan and told alan that he will buy her.
Alan was really happy.satoru urged to talk her before buying her so he came in front of her and sat on other couch.
"You've got a customer." Alex said to Aria.
Aria wiped her tears while trying to pretend to smile.
"You don't have to force yourself so much to show yourself happy as i have decided to buy you."satoru said.
" I heard everything from alan.i know about your father.so i have a deal."satoru said.
Aria was listening carefully and said,
"You are gonna buy me anyway so you can just order me to do anything for you afterwards." Aria said
Satoru was pleased to see her voice.it's just so sweet that he wants to hear it on and on.but she wasn't hesitating to say anything and signs of her face shows that she is more mature than satoru thought.satoru realized this too.he was also talking seriously as this is important matter.
"Yes.that's true.but it's something that might help you.so listen to me first." Satoru said
"Okay."Aria said
" I know your father needs 20 gold coins for his treatment and you are not unable to gather it.so i will give you remaining 12 gold coins as they have bought you in 8 gold coins."Aria was shocked.
Alan said with surprising face,"what?do you know what is value of 12 gold coins,you can buy another two slaves in that amount."
"Yeah.i know." Satoru said
"Really?" Tears starts rolling down while aria said,"i am ready to do anything.if you can... You can just save father,i'm ready to do anything.what do you want in exchange?"
"LOYALTY"
"What? But isn't that something every master expects anyway while getting a slave.you don't have to pay extra for that."
"Yeah.i know.but still i'll save your father.you have to serve me ideally,obey my orders and be loyal to me for eternity.if not,i will kill your father by my own hands.you will be in my debt for all life."
Satoru said while making dead expression on his face.he was just saying that in a tone which would make anyone believe that whoever his slave will be,it will need to through hell and still have to be loyal to him and Aria had understood what he wanted to say.
She didn't think even for a moment while she fell on her knees with tears rolling down from her eyes,
"This is just nothing for what you are giving me.i don't know what you are thinking but if you are gonna save my father,i'm ready. I'm ready to go through darkest hell.i will be loyal to you.i'm even ready yo follow you to your grave.i don't care about anything.so please,buy me.i'm ready."
Satoru was stunned.actually he didn't mean whatever he said.the whole reason for helping her was nothing other that his heart.he couldn't see her crying.and if he bought her and take her away from her family,she would end up worried always about her fathers health.so it was just a hunch.
"Well,then.Aria,from this moment onward,you will belong to me."
"Yes master." She replied.
Aria was smiling happily.her smile literally made satoru's heart skip a beat.

After that satoru went to alen.she was sitting and waiting for satoru while satoru was talking with alan at some distance.
"You are very clever,kid."alan said
" Why's that?"satoru replied.
"You know,what you have done is not something someone normally do.you diappeared all her worries.now from my experience,she would even be ready to go to hell for you happily,you know.you have earned her loyalty without a doubt.but you do have paid unbelievable price. "
"You think so."
"Yeah."
Then alan called aria.he asked both of them to show their hand while he use his ring.A purple light emitted and seal casted upon both satoru and aria.
"The seal has been casted.you can use this seal to control your slaves. If your slave tries to disobey you, You just have think and your slave will be in immense pain. Once you die, your slave will die too if you don't release her before you die. You just have to say release while using your mana and seal will disappear.",
alan explained
"I understood." Satoru replied.
"I promise to never disobey your any order.you will never ever need to use this seal to control me.i promise."Aria said.
while satoru was having butterflies in his stomach.
Satoru in his mind- ( so,finally,my first love in this world belongs to me.)

(You can comment down your suggestions and responses.i will try to reply everyone of my fellow readers)