CHAPTER 10 : LUST

Both satoru and aria finally arrived at inn.it was almost evening.satoru was tired too.satoru took the key from manager and go to his room while aria was following her.Satoru and aria entered the room.aria was standing near the door as she is nervous.
"Make yourself comfortable." Satoru said.
"Yes master." She replied.
"I don't use that cupboard so you can use it."
"Okay."
Aria took out her clothes from bag to put in cupboard while satoru moved and closed the door.aria suddenly got a chill when he closed the door.she was even more scared because of what her father told her.satoru didn't do it intentionally though. but next moment,when he thought about being with a girl in a locked room made him nervous.he felt nervousness too.she wasn't uttering a word and her hands were shaking a little as she was putting her things in cupboard.satoru noticed that quickly.
(This tense feeling must be destoryed.)-satoru.
Suddenly manager knocked the door.satoru opened door.
"Hello,sir,your dinner is ready.please come to the dining room."
"Ok."
"Let's go aria."
"Yes.master."
Both of them went downstairs.while he saw so much crowd gathered.he didn't know there were so many customers.
satoru saw many men and also adventurers and their slaves too.but most of the slaves were sitting on the ground far away while others were at the feet of their master.
Satoru quickly grasp the situation.
Satoru-(I have read many books and i know slaves are not well treated.i have read situation like this many times but seeing this in real makes me feel disgusted.they are making their slaves sit near their feet on dirty floor.what the hell wrong with them?)
Satoru finds an empty table.he ask aria to sit while moves to make order.he go to the manager who was standing at the corner of counter.
"Sir,we have made special menu for today.so enjoy it."
"Yeah.i will need to dishes.one for me and one for the girl with me."
"Understand,sir." Manager quickly send a man with satoru's order to serve on table.satoru talk to manager for a bit and then left towards aria.she is waiting for him.
"Sorry,to keep you waiting."
"Ah..no...actually."
"Okay.let's eat then."
"Yes master."
Aria take one of the dish and went to sat on floor.satoru knew that would happen.he quickly grabbed her arm.
"No.not there.sit in front of me."
"But master,i am a slave.i shouldn't be.."
"I know.this is my order."
"Ah..but...okay."
Aria obeyed the order.satoru look at his food.it had meat,vegetables and it was looking great.he sudeenly looked at aria's dish and what he saw is just some soup and some cringy thing.it was also smelling bad.
He took aria's dish when she was about to take a bite.
"Wait.i'll be back."
Satoru took the dish while aria was amazed.he took the dish to counter and ask manager about it.
"What happened sir?"
"This isn't what i have ordered."
"What?no sir.we have served correct order.one for you and one for your slave."
"But i didn't ordered this for her.she will eat same as what i have been."
"Sorry about our msitake.but it was common for slaves to eat these.but if you don't want,we'll replace it."
"Yes.please do."
The conversation between satoru and manager took interest of few men near the counter.they were looking at him suspeciously.but satoru didn't care.aria was also surprised but she didn't uttered a word.after that satoru sat with aria while putting dish on table.satoru began eating but aria just didn't knew what to do.
"What happened?don't wanna eat."
"Master....why did you do that?"
"What did you mean by why?you wanyed to eat that thing.it doesn't even looking like food.and i am an adevnturer so you will need to fight.it means you need nutrients to keep healthy,right?"
"Ok..i will.." She agreed.
Satoru was smiling but he didn't knew if it lifted his image in her mind or not.while dinner satoru was having many thoughts going through his mind.
Satoru-(i don't know if she is still scared or not.she do looks fine though.we are going to live together under same roof.what should i do?should i make a move?i mean she does said she will do anything i say,right?will she resist?she will,of course.what if she starts hating me.butshe belongs to me now.she has to obey whatever i said.damn.what should i do...should i try or not)
Satoru's feelings started to get out of his control.being honest,he really wanted to make love but doesn't know how to comfort her.she was scared all the time and satoru knew it.he heard what her father said to her.he had to take that thing out of her mind but how.a big question for him.
After dinner both of them left to their room.satoru lied on bed while she continued to put her things in cupboard.when satoru tried to see,he saw their were just two piece of clothes and some stuff but she's taking so much time for it intentionally.
Satoru had understood what's going on.he stood up and slowly made move move towards her and stand behind her.aria knew he was behind but she just stayed still.he slowly embraced her from behind.
"Uh.."
She made a quick sound but stayed still without moving an inch.she was shivering continuosly.while satoru whispered in her ears,
"It's okay.i won't hurt you.you don't have to be scared."
Her brown hairs were on satoru's cheeks while he put his head on her shoulder.he was turned red but he forgot everything when he saw her face all red.he could hear her heartbeats beating thousand times in second which was same as him.he could hear voice of air she was breathing.everything was just seems to look like dream for him.she calmed down in few moments.
"Yes.master."
She replied back with low tone.satoru took her long brown hair aside and kissed on her neck.she made a gentle voice.
"Is it okay if i...for tonight..."
"Hmm"
She nodded.
Satoru felt like he was in heaven.he lift her in his hands and while she entangled her hands around her neck.satoru took her to the bed and put her down.both of them were looking in each others eyes when satoru moved and kissed her on the lips.it is satoru's first kiss.his body moved on his own.his tongue entangled with her tongue while he was checking every part in her mouth.all this time,aria didn't made any effort to push him off.after satoru's words,she remembered her promise which he made to him.but she didn't knew if it was the only reason.anyway,it continued for another minute.after sometime,their lips got separated.
"Aria,you know,thr first day i saw you,i just fell for you.i could not hold it in anymore so i wanted to tell you.you are just so..so beautiful."
She just blushed.
"Could i move forward."
"Yes but.."
"But?"
"It's just..it is my first time so could you be a...a little bit gentle.sorry if i am bothering you."
Satoru turned red.he was embarresed to the point where he do not know where to hide his face.
"Yeah.i will"
"Okay.thanks."
Satoru slowly took her clothes off.he saw aria naked on bed which completely made him arroused.aria was also embarresed as hell.satoru continued as the night was getting more and more darker.

( Satoru and aria does seem to be close now,aren't they?
Satoru has got his love after all.what could he hope for more either way.put your ideas and thoughts in comments.
As the real story is just getting started.😘)