CHAPTER 2:IN ANOTHER WORLD

Satoru was feeling a little dizzy.his head was acheing so hard. His eyes have became heavy. After few moments,he opened his eyes.

"What's this?a ceiling."
he suddenly woke up and recovered his senses. He was in a quiet dark room.still he could see a ceiling above him as it was just at height of his head.it was pitch dark.

"What's going on? where am i in the first place?"
His memories are little dizzy.

He saw a beam of light coming from behing. He walked towards it as he saw the light was coming from a stone in front of him.

"What the hell?"
He got surprised as he saw a sword which was stuck in that stone emitting light.
He started to regain his memories.

"Yeah. I remembered.i had an accident but why am i here?
is this after life or something?
now that i remember my body is also feeling like a little different."
He was feeling quite uneasy. He moved towards the stone step by step as the light started glowing more intensively. He grabbed the sword and tried to pull it out from stone but it was hard.
After few attempts, He finally able to make that sword free from the stone. As he removed it from stone, It stopped glowing and he saw a pathway had been opened in front of him. The cave was enlightened by the light. suddenly he noticed that there was a bag also lied on floor near stone. He picked it up and opened it out of curiosity. He found about 100 gold coins in that bag. He didn't know why he found them in such a place. He came out through pathway and realized that he was inside a cave. Their is a forest surrounding it. There was a little pond near cave so he went to drink some water. when he dip his hands in water, he suddenly surprised to see his reflection, he was changed but little bit more musculine as well as his looks had also changed. He was more of a different person to identify.
He started to guess that this is not afterlife but he was reincarnated in another world.

"Well, if thats true then what happened to ryu?is he dead or alive? What will be going on in my world now?maybe my funeral.have i really died?"
So many questions but no answers.
"No matter what it is, i can't just stay here and wonder whats going on?i have to move"
He started to move inside the forest. He had the sword in his hand and bag on his back.
"Well,nthis do looks like a good sword but i don't even have a freakin' idea how to use it. After all,i'm not a swordsman i'm just a kid."

While thinking he finally found a road. He was feeling a little relieved now.
even though so many thoughts were going through his mind about this world, he couldn't let them get to his head. The place was new to him and whatever could happen. And yeah he did felt pain when he pinched himself so he must be alive.so he had to be on his guard.

Suddenly, He spotted a carriage about some distance with three people surrounding it. The owner of carridge seem to be terrified. While others were looking as bandits.
Satoru really wanna help but what he could do? he did have sword but don't know how to use it. And he was just a kid .how can he go up against three bandits?

He's scared deeply. It was first time he was seeing something like that.

One of the bandit spotted him as he was not to much far away. He must have thought satoru as threat. He started to run towards satoru. Satoru was scared. From the situation, it more felt like he was coming to kill him. He had no choice but to do something. So he took out his sword
That bandit took out his sword too and attacked him while satoru blocked his attack succesfully with his sword. Satoru swung his sword around bandits chest. It's a hit. Bandit gets injured badly.
second and third ones came running, satoru attacked second one. Bandit tried to block it with his sword, but as both swords collided, bandits sword gets chopped in half.

"Such power".(3rd bandit)

Last bandit quickly took his injured companion and ran away as he knew there was very less chance of victory with his injured comrads.
satoru's still shaking.
Did he actually did something,who knows?
he's just happy that he was saved. He swept away his sweat from his head and try to be a little calm.

The carrige owner quickly came to him and thanked satoru for saving him. Satoru excepted his thanks.
" Thanks for your help. Without you, i would be done for. By the way, My name is Gundalf. I'm a merchant. It's nice to meet ya."
"Yeah. I'm satoru
Nice to meet you".