CHAPTER 16 : SHU AND SHARLEY

Satoru and aria beated the dungeon guardian.after gathering all treasures,satoru went to the two adventurers they saved.both of them looked like kids 2 or 3years younger than satoru.The boy had white hair with  leather type of armour,shoes and gloves while the girl also had white hair, leather jacket,gloves and shoes.both of them bleeding due to injuries.satoru quickly took out the potions from bag to heal them.it took for a while but both of them healed up pretty fast.satoru checked their status as he saw the boy was at level 31 and girl was on level 27.
( they does not seem to be much strong.still they end up holding pretty good.)
Satoru also checked aria's level.it was still 46.
(What's going on?she just did work as much as i did.still she's far behind me.is it because my exp gain ability.no it can't boost my level that much.)
Satoru also checked his new ability of analysis which was weapon analysis.He was curious about his stormbreaker too.
Satoru- "are you alright now?"
Boy- "yeah.thought so?that monster nearly killed us.thank you for saving our life."
Girl - "yeah.really."
Satoru -"it's okay.but your friends doesn't seem to be much lucky."
Satoru said while looking at corpses.
Boy -"hm.we joined them this morning.we knew we were not strong enough still they insisted to go more deeper. By the way,what's your name?"
"I'm satoru and this is my companion Aria."
"I'm shu and this is my twin sister sharley."
Aria -"Do you think you can move.we should get out of here now.the dungeon guardian is gone so there might be possiblity that the dungeon will fall."
Shu - "yes.we should go."
Satoru and aria helped them to get out of the dungeon.
Satoru - "We are out of the dungeon.where you will head to now."
Shu -" To our village.it's few miles away to north-west from here."
Satoru -"and you really think you two will be able to make it there in this state.there might be many monsters around here too."
Shu just smiled wryly.
Satoru -"if you want,you can stay with us.we have someone we know here,so you can rest up for a night with us."
After insisting a little shu and sharley agreed.All of them headed to the royal army camp.satoru was still able to see camps from mountain so they didn't seemed to left yet.
They reached near the camp.the army seemed much bigger then satoru saw earlier.it must be due to reinforcement zerick was talking about earlier.suddenly satoru got quiet and hide with others as they get near the camp.Aria asked about the reason for hiding so satoru just pointed his finger.
It was zerick where satoru was pointing.but he was tied with chains all over body as well as his hands.along with him,there are two more of them.
(I'm really not getting what's happening here.but this doesn't seem to be good.why zerick is tied?did he do something wrong?if he did,i can't go in there.if they find out i'm his friend,they might think i'm also part of it.)
After thinking for a while,satoru and others decided not go and went back.
Satoru - "we can't go there now."
Aria - "so now what?"
Satoru - "i don't really know."
Shu -" If we are out of options,i suggest we go to our village,if you don't have anything urgent to do"
Satoru -" Your village?"
Shu kept on insisting on this idea.
( we can't go to vale for sure now.we have come so far and i can't leave both of them in this state.if any monster end up attacking them,they won't even be able to defend.)
Satoru -"what do you think?,Aria."
Aria -"whatever you will decide."
Satoru - " Well then.i guess we don't have much choice. let's go."
They had good time together while travelling.they travelled having chit chats,fun together.the village was lying near the boundry of kingdom silph and Nortania.After travelling for about 2 days,the view of the village finally got satoru's eyes.it was bigger than normal villages.Satoru had a beautiful view in front of him.
Shu -" So,what do you think?"
Aria -"it's really beautiful from up here."
Satoru -"it is pretty big for a normal village."
Shu -" It was smaller before by the way,it happened when southern people migrated here.the village devoloped really fast."
Satoru -" Oh.but in this huge quantity,is there any reason."
Shu -" Oh,you don't know.souther villages are getting attacked by the monsters frequently.no one really knows the reason for this sudden change,but people were scared so many of them end up migrating."
Satoru -"is that so?what about royal army.they must have did something."
Shu - " No.grandpa said their is a lot of things going on since new king ascended to throne,so they end up neglecting these things by giving this responsibilities to adventurers as this place is far away from capital.but now,the problem has began to spread.it even reached near nearby villages too.
The party reached to the village.Shu and Sharley visited the medic.they didn't have any deep injuries.after that shu and sharley soon met there grandpa and granny. As well as they introduced satoru and aria too.
Satoru -" Sorry for appearing like this."
Granny - "no.no.don't say like that.you are also like my grandchilds.you must have came from a long journey.rest up for a bit. I will prepare dinner."
Satoru -" We are grateful to you."
Shu -" Now if you have done talking,come inside."
Satoru -"yeah."
Shu took both of them inside.they had a delicious dinner.satoru really felt like eating something like that after long time.shu started to tell about how satoru and aria defeated huge monster.it didn't feel like he's tired at all.after all he was the type of guy who's always too energetic.sharley was total opposite to it.she was more silent and shy in nature.
After having dinner satoru and aria went for a little walk.
"Today was great,wasn't it,master."
"Yeah.it was.the dinner was delicious.i didn't have food like this for a long time.it reminds me of home."
"Where is your home,master?"
"My home,huh.it's far away from here.very far away."
"Are you not from this country?"
"Well,you can say like that."
"So,when will you be going home back.i haven't decided yet.but probably never."
"Why?"
"I can't tell you but it's just i can't go even though i want too."
"Okay."
"Hey,you haven't tell me about your home."
"My home.it's a small village."
"And your family?"
"I have father,one older brother and two little sisters."
"Hm.do you miss them?"
"Yes.but that doesn't mean i don't want to be with you."-she said spontaneously
" Yeah.yeah.i know.i trust you.well,if it's like that,let's do it tonight.i am really craving for your affection.after this long journey,i really want to spend one peaceful night."
"Ah...hm.(blush).i will try my best to meet your expectations."
Satoru held aria's hand and smiled while she blushed.
"And yeah.one more thing.i think you should not call me master,here."
"Why?"
"Shu and sharley think we're friends and i don't really want them to know too."
"Oh,but what should i call you then?"
"Satoru."
"What?no!i can't.you are my.."
"I know.i know.but i also want you to call my name."
"No.i really can't do that."
"If that's how it is.then it's my order.you said you'll always obey me,don't you?"
"Yeah but.."
"No more but now."
"Ah..okay.then.i..will."
"Good.let's try.i want to hear my name with your sweet voice.call me now."
"Um.sa..sa."
"I didn't hear you?"
"Satoru."
Satoru was really happy to hear it.the expressions on aria's face made his heaet skips a beat.both of them return to shu's house.
Granny - " So your back.we have arranged everything for night."
Satoru - " Thank you for this."
Granny - " There are two bedrooms here some,sharley and aria will sleep in one and you and shu will sleep in another."
Satoru - "what? NO.listen granny i really think..."
Shu came in - "hey brother,isn't it great.let's have fun."
Granny - "see.shu is really excited,isn't he?"
(Why is it even happening to me.my peaceful night is ruined now.i should have thought about this earlier.we could've stayed at hotel or something.)
Aria couldn't hold her laughter when she saw satoru's face.she came near him while satoru had already realized what's going on in her mind.

"Go and laugh at me.you really don't care about your master,do you?"
"No.it's not like that."
"Yes.it is."

Granny - "c'mon girls.let's go."
Sharley -"yes."
Aria -" Coming."

Satoru -"what about me now?"
Aria - " I think you have to hold it for a little longer now."(smirked.)"and i don't think you will miss me when shu's around."
[ Satoru gazed at shu is getting really excited.]

( No......)

( i would like to thank all of my fellow readers.Thanks for reading my story.if you have liked the story so far,just hit the vote button as usual and if you have any suggestions just comment them down or pm me.i will reply as soon as possible.

    Enjoy reading.thank you once again.)