CHAPTER 9 : SACRIFICE

satoru got Aria now.saroru has  found companion and of course the girl he liked. So he was pretty happy even though he just spended 12 gold coins extra.
    Satoru was about to leave while Aria take her luggage.it wasn't too much as she was carrying it in a small bag.she was holding the bag in her hands.Alan and alex congratulated him as they had  profit of 2 gold coins too.both of them walked out as aria is holding 8 gold coins.satoru handed over 12 gold coins to her from his bag.
      They started walking while Aria was leading him way to the doctor's place.they soon reached their as satoru saw a two storied building.they walked inside while a boy standing their quickly recognizes Aria and come towards her.
"So you are back",Boy said.
   Aria just nodded yes.
    Both of them moved to the first floor.that building was quiet huge as even first floor had several rooms on both sides and a small hallway in the middle.both of them soon entered while three men were sitting there.
  " I am back.here are the 20 gold coins for my fathers treatment."
  Aria said while giving to one of the man coins while he took out a sheet.he placed his hand on the sheet and something appeared on it.then he gave that sheet to Aria.satoru was still standing with her.
  She take that sheet and both of them came out of room.
  "Master,can i.... "
"Say it."
  "Can i meet father for last time.i just want to see if he's fine one last time but only if you allow it."
"Yes.of course."
Satoru replied as how can deny an request like that.
Both of them entered second room while satoru just waited outside the room.he asked Aria to have her time as satoru would feel anxious for being with her family.after all he didn't know how will her family react when they saw the man who enslaved their daughter.
  Aria entered the room with satoru's permission.satoru peeked into room.he saw an old man lying on bed while a young man sitting beside him being worried.satoru realized as it was his brother sitting.Aria sat beside her father while giving sheet to her brother.
   Satoru also tried to hear their conversation.
     "Father,I have come.are you feeling any better.",aria said.
  "Yes.i have."her father replied.
  " So you did get the 20 gold coins.",her brother said while looking at sheet.
"Yes brother.now father can be cured." Aria said.
"But how",her brother said.
  " Just like i,ve said before.i sold myself."
   Aria said with smile.
The Face of Both her father and brother  turned pale.
  "Oh.i got it.",Her brother said while turning her face away.
" It is all my fault.if..if i've just been good enough to be man,this wouldn't be happening.
  "Aria put her hand on his brother's hand while saying," It's okay.you did everyghing what you could.so now this was my time to pay."
  Her father interrupted,"wait.you are lying.even after all your beauty,i don't think anyone could buy you for 20 gold coins.it's absurd.i have been an adventurer for a long time and i know the prize of slave as good as you."
  Aria told them entire stories while satoru was listening more cautiously to their conversation.
  "Oh,so that's how it is.you are fools.you don't have to spend money on old man like me." Father said.
  "No father.that's not how it is.we love you.we love you so much.that's why?if i haven't done it,all of us will be slaves.we won't be able to pay money back to the lord for your last treatment in village.if you won't get better soon.if that happens! You know,he already warned us that if we won't pay money back,he will force all of us to become slaves. Isn't it right if i have done this.there will just one sacrifice now.i still have three sisters at home.i can't see them getting enslaved at this age.i don't think they will even be able to live like that. ",she replied.
  " Wait.you are not kidding him,are you.are you really gonna follow him to his grave."her brother shouted.
  "Yes.what other did i have to do now.i don't know what was going on in his mind while he bought me.but this is just how it is.it doesn't matter what he do with me now,he had done something which worth even more.do you think even my loyalty deserves 20 gold coins.i'm in his debt and even if i betray him,i will be dishonouring our family,won't i?" She said.
  "You mean it."her brother said.
  " Yes.i will.i will be loyal to him no matter what happens.that's the only thing remains in my life to do now."she said.
  "Hm" Her father said.
  "I don't want to accept it but i have to agree.after the money he spends on you,i believe he does have something in his mind.From my experience he must have something brutal in his mind as he has buy you for this high price.i don't wanna scare you but you should be ready for whatever comes." Father said.
  Aria's face suddenly changed while she was shaking like hell.
Her father grabbed her hand but said nothing.he knew it's helpless.she finally get over it and calm down.
  "I have put my life in his hands.it's okay.i'm okay.i will be ready for any kind of tragedy.i have made up my mind."
  She said.
  Satoru was also listening everything.he also heard about lord and her sisters.aria took her bag and stood up.
  "So,i must be going now.he is waiting for me outside.glad to see you one last time",she said while tears come out.
  Her brother and father were also crying quietly but hiding their tears.they just nodded as they didn't have the strenght to say good bye.Aria turned around and came out.l
   Satoru was waiting for her.he heard everything.as soon as she came in front of satoru,she started shaking.after what her father said,she's damn scared.satoru also noticed that  but doesn't say anything.
   After that both satoru and Aria left the doctor's place.satoru headed towards inn while Aria is following him.
  " Hey,what's the matter with that lord thing.you didn't tell me that",satoru said. 
   "Sorry,master.i really didn't mean to keep you on dark",she replied hurriedly.
   Satoru noticed that she was scared that's why she replied in that tone.
  Satoru knew,at that time,he could't do anything about that while he proceeded.
" Then explain."said satoru.
  "Yes.master.back in village about one year ago,my father always had mild illness since then.we started treatmeng in village while for money,we take it from the lord of the region as my father knew him.my father cured soon that time and we started paying in return in installments.but before 4 months ago,my father fell ill again and we didn't had enough money to pay installments.still he kept persisting us as he knew the disease is fatal amd we cannot afford the money to cure it.he cheated and raise the interest on loan.we didn't had money so we requested him to help us and give us some relief from installments but soon he showed his true colours.he always had his eyes on me.he warned that if we won't pay him all money with interest in next two months,he will enslave all of us for cheating him.he already has the contract signed by my father so it was not against rules.so that's why i decided to become a slave so that my father and brother won't have to go through it."

Satoru's stunned to here it.she sacrificed her to help her family.logically,it was a great idea.but satoru could imagine how hard it would be to take such decision.both of them were walking while aria was looking downward and satoru was looking at her face as they reached the inn.