10 | Boys

I glaced at Jiyong who is obviously staring out through the window again. "Focus" I tapped his table a few times with my pencil to bring him back to Earth before I focus on the teacher again.

I sighed. It didn't seem to work. Is he really not interested in studying? I thought he's the only one, my eyes looking toward Hanbin. Gosh, he's sleeping! How come he's so relax. What's happening to my boys? They are so pain in the ass.

"Kwon Jiyong, knock it off!" I whispered, shaking his hand a little. "Yeah, yeah" He fixed his gaze on the book in front of him. "You're not even on the same page with us" I helped him finding the page as I heard him sighing as if he's having a bad day.

"Do you have sister? Or maybe brother?" He asked. What's with him? I didn't even get to answer, he's already asking another question.

"How do you feel if--"

"Looks like Kwon Jiyong and Choi Jinhee want to share their discussion with all of us!"

Both of us look at the teacher when our name being called in front of the class. I can feel everyone eyes on me.

"No, Sir" Jiyong looked down.

"No talking in my class"

He warned, he's scary. Yet Hanbin can still dozing peacefully in his class.

"Good news," I totally focused on the teacher. "You'll have quiz next week. So, good luck" He said before leaving the class.

Ooh~ quiz, my time to shine!

"I'm so ruined" I heard a loud exhale beside me. There he goes again. "That's because you don't study, dumb dumb" I lightly hit his head with my pencil, smiling playfully.

"I'm not gifted like you" He smiled bitterly. I can't stand him acting so down. "No one gifted, Jiyong. Look at Jisoo, how hard she's studying to maintain her position"

I smiled, giving courage to him. His lips curved into a smile, feeling much better, I guess "You probably should start by concentrating more in the class"

"Okay, little girl" He ruffled my hair, smirking. I just stared at him, I can felt butterflies in my stomach. His smirked slowly faded as if he's feeling the same while looking at me. What is this mixed feelings?

[ Jiyong's POV ]

My smirked slowly faded when I look at her. My freaking adrenaline just know when to work. My heart beating so fast, I'm afraid she can hear me.

Why are you so amazingly beautiful today? I'm completely falling for you.

---

"Hey," She put a tin of cold Coke on my table. What now? I thought I locked the door already. "You're studying?" She asked, being friendly. Isn't it obvious? I'm sitting at study desk with books opened.

"This is a rare scene" She giggled, making fun of me. "What do you want?" I finally asked, getting annoyed.

"I'll not be at home in a few days. Will you be, okay?" She asked, a slight worries in her voice. "Of course, it's not like my first time you're not coming home" I replied coldly, trying to focus on my study.

"Stop sleeping over at his house. You don't know what will happen"

I told firmly. Of course I'm worried about her. She's my sister after all, my only family. She's being so carefree, hanging out with that stupid vampire. It's like digging your own death, you don't know if they planning to eat you or something.

"Aww~ My baby is jealous~ Okay then, I'll be home early next time" She ruffled my hair, making it messy while she's grinning. "I'm serious" I pushed her hand away.

They're going to eat you, noona; just like our parents.

"Your friend is here!" She exclaimed when the bell rang as she walked to the door. Friend?

"Yo! Man!"

"Youngbae!" I stood up to hug him with a big smile. "It's really been a long time!" I smiled brightly to my friend from my elementary school.

"You boys have fun. I'll make some snack" My noona said before she left, closing the door.

"You're studying?" He asked, mocking me. "Meh, forget about it, I don't understand a thing"

---

"What's her name again?"

"Choi Jinhee" I stuffed myself with the fries. He smirked at me, "Finally! Kwon Jiyong falling in love!" He laid down on my bed with a happy smile, seems so pleased. What was that for?

"I'm wondering what kind of person just stole your heart. She must be lucky, you are handsome by the way. You just need to talk more and you're perfect" He's nodding after laying down with his arm supporting his head; a model pose? "She's kind" I slightly smiling, feeling myself blushing a little.

"I can't believe they're a girl who can attracted your attention like this," He looked at me with that proud face. Gosh, I'm so disgust with the look. Hahaha! "You literally rejected every girl during our elementary school. I even though you're gay"

"What!? You really need to fix your brain, you're thinking so-stupidly"

He laughed hardly at me. "By the way, that was a long time ago. I rejected them because during that time..." A sudden flashback made me lost my word. "During that time..."

"Ohh, I know. I'm sorry, bro" He sat up, worrying about me. I looked down, collecting myself back before smiling at him again. "It's okay" Silly, you're worrying too much, Youngbae.

I'm fine.

"So how does she looks like? Is she pretty? Her body?" He laid back to his old position. "Absolutely pretty"

Just talking about her makes me thinking about her, making me smiling stupidly and blushing uncontrollably.

"I wanna see her!" He sat up suddenly, I can felt his excitement. "Noooo, no way" A no from me. You might steal her from me with your stupid charms.

"You're famous, go find another girl. Everyone likes you" I turned away. Sounds like I'm whining.

"You're so over-protective. That's so sweet of you" He laughed and laid down again.

"Will you confess?"

I didn't give an answer, I didn't even know myself. His lips parted as if he knows the answer.

"You're going missed her, you coward!" He sat up again. Is he really going to do that all day? Going up and down? That's looks tiring to me. I let out a heavy sigh.

"I-I don't know" I shrugged.

"You said she's cute then go for it before it's too late"

I know. But I don't know how. And when is the right time. Plus, she's super close to Hanbin. It makes me thinking twice.

"I will. When the right time comes"

---

Sometimes I wish some people comment if my ff is bad or nice :(