27 | Story

[ Lisa's POV ]

"Let's go get her" Jisoo urged to walk out from the crowd at the window that bashing our no-longer-friend; Jinhee.

"No!" I stopped her. I don't know why she's still acting so kind to that vampire. She fooled all us, don't she realizes that?

"She's our friend, Lisa!" She whined and ran outside of the classroom. "Chaeyong, grab her!" I told the confuse looking girl beside me as she followed me to go after Jisoo instead.

"Let me go!" She tried to resist when I grabbed both of her arms, facing me. She's too weak for me, I could handle her. "Have you lost your mind, Jisoo!?"

She stopped struggling after asking her angrily. I brought her to the empty class just beside us, Chaeyong following me from behind.

"She's a vampire"

"So!?"

"We don't even know when will she go after us and drink our blood? Aren't you scared? She fooled us!" I raised my voice, asking her to understand me. She only scoffed and frowned.

"Do you know anything about them? You don't fucking know!" She fought me back angrily.

A curse usually so hard to come out from that cute lips. She must really lost her mind for that monster, Jinhee.

"You think I don't know anything about them? I saw everything! I saw how they drink on human! I know everything!" My eyes becolame watery, feeling guilty for shouting at my own best friend, trying to wake her up while Chaeyong try to stop me from getting so angry because it will not be great.

"What did you saw?" Her voice lowered.

-Flashback-

I followed Hanbin from behind, thinking we are on our way to canteen. Then I realized he's heading to the opposite direction with her girlfriend yet I'm following him anyway.

Things got suspicious when he went to some place where no one is around. I gasped softly when the two started to make out as I closed my innocent eyes. My mineld got wild as I thought of taking pictures of them in case I can use it to tease Hanbin, it will be funny.

A naughty smile played on my face as I slowly took out my phone. As I looked at the screen, I saw Hanbin bite Jennie's neck and caused her to bleed, even scarier, he sucked her blood like there's no tomorrow.

That's when my whole body is shaking in fear. He's a vampire! No way. I slipped my phone, suddenly felt too weak to hold it. And he noticed me looking at him, eyeing me as if there's a devil inside of him.

I backed off a little, proceeding to run away. I ran as fast as I could without any direction. Out of sudden, he appeared right in front of me. I took a step back, not until my shoulder touched the wall. I had nowhere to run, he's trapping me between his arms.

Is he going to drink my blood?

"H-Hanbin, please. S-save m-m-me" I became a stuttering mess in front of him, begging him not to touch me. "Ssshhh"

He breathed out, giving me chills down my spine. I felt myself having trouble to breathe normally as he leaned over to me.

"You're not going to tell anyone, aren't you?" He whispered as I closed my eyes in fear. Cold sweat wetting my forehead, my legs went jelly.

"I-I won't" I said, finding way to survive. "Good! Then let's go to class" He released me, facing me with a big smile.

He personality change real quick. Now I'm seeing an angel.

But you can't fool me, vampire.

-End-

"Do you had any idea how scared I was? He always watching me just to make sure I kept his secret! I feel like hell! I feel like he'll come to me next. They're fake, Jisoo. Those smiles are not real" Tears after tears rolling down my cheeks after telling them my story.

"No...you're lying" She said faintly.

"SON OF THE BITCH!! SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN AND I'LL SUCK ALL OF YOUR BLOOD!!"

His loud voice can be heard at all part of this building. I only sighed heavily. "You still don't believe me?"

"No way...Hanbin" Chaeyong gasped softly with the sudden proof of my story.

Jisoo fell on the floor weakly, crying out loud. She couldn't accept the truth I guess.

"Jisoo, please"

[Hanbin's POV ]

I looked at him all sulky when he closed the door behind him. Pathetic human, after everything you've done you should be smiling. Looks like all of your efforts to hurt her goes back to you.

"Hanbin!?" His eyes widened when he saw me suddenly showed up in his room. He must be curious with questions in his head like how? Why? What?

Ugh, I'll explain later after I beat your ass up.

"Only now you saw me?" I stomped to him and laid a punch on his cheek. He groaned in pain and I smirked at him.

"What the fuck!?" He returned my punch. Wow, I didn't expect that. You just make me angrier, just great.

I grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall, a loud thud produced when his head collided with the wall as he groaned loudly. "You think you can't fight me, mere human?" A huge smirk dancing on my face.

Struggling to get himself away from me, he kicked my stomach and he freed. Hell yeah, quite a strong boy. I laid another punch on his another cheek, wanting him to feel pain in all directions.

"What's wrong with you!?" He asked, stumbled back at the punch that cut his cheeks. I don't bother to answer, just keep punching.

My chest went up and down, satisfied just by looking at him so hopeless and weak, bleeding here and there. "How was that?" I smiled, grabing his collar, pulling him to sit up and faced me like a man.

"Crazy bastard"

He said weakly only to make me laugh. "I guess this is why we never get close to each other even how much we tried"

"I told you," I stopped, catching my breath. "Anything about Jinhee related to me, a-hole!" I bumped his head with the wall as he groaned softly.

"Does it hurt?" I faked a worried face and a worried tone. "You know it never as much as you hurt her"

"I thought you love her--"

A sudden attack on my face made a cut on my cheeks. Did he just hit me with the lamp stand? Not fair, I beat you up empty handed.

Let's call it even because I'm a vampire myself.

I scoffed and laughed at his cute attack. "You think you can hurt me?" My grip tightened as his eyes widened at the sight of my would healing quickly.

"Y-You're a v-vampire too?"