17 | New Year

"She likes me too, of course" I said confidently. He frowned, taking his seat back, looking stressed. "She's so stupid for liking someone like you" I heard his say softly.

"What did you say!?"

Did he just humiliated me? Have you ever seen this quite boy get angry before? I'll show you. "Nothing" He shook his head casually.

He stood up, walking towards me. "Anyway," He stopped in front of him. I gotta say, he has a strong aura surrounds him. "Take care of her"

I'm quite surprised of how he looks like he's begging to me, placing his hand on my shoulder as if he hands over his responsibility to me. "Sure"

"You're dead if you hurt her even once!" He grapped me by my collar, pulling slightly toward his face as he threatened me.

What are you? A gangster?

"That's not going to happen" I just smiled after I flinched. He exhaled slowly, releasing me from his grip.

"I wish so" He replied after a few seconds of silence. We smiled at each other.

I guess we're taking a few steps closer to each other, being friends.

[ Hanbin's POV ]

"That's not going to happen"

Wrong, it will. The day when you know what is she. She's so stupid, liking a human who can't except the existence of vampire.

I'm having a quick flashback, talking to her at my house.

"Am I weird?"

"Nope"

That's why your answer is a no? Because you feel the same as I am. Are we weird? Falling for a human.

Yet, our situation is different. Look at him, he hate us. Did you forgot?

"I wish so"

---

-A few weeks later-

[ Jinhee's POV ]

We finally became a senior this year! Finally, it almost the end of high school life.

"I want to sit beside Jinhee" Jisoo came running cutely towards me. Chaeyong pulled her arm, stopping her from coming to me.

"Sure she wants to sit with her boyfriend" Chaeyong naughtily smirking at me.

"Shut it" I whined in embarrassment. That's when Jiyong arrived at the class with a big smile on his face.

"At the back" He pulled my hand in front of the whole class and everyone is like 'ooohhhh!'

Jeez, I'm all red now.

"Hanbin, is the seat beside you empty?" Lisa asked the sleepy Hanbin. Oh my god, it's still morning and he's already sleeping. "No"

"I'm sitting anyway"

I laughed at the two never-end-childish fighters over there.

"This is our last year, we gotta study hard. No more spacing out this year!" I warned him. "Yeah, I get it" He nodded. Weird, its sounds so meaningless.