15 | Field Trip

"There's a construction going on the school. I wish you avoid going near to the construction site to prevent any accidents, got it?"

"Yes, Teacher"

The class answered as I watched the crane pilling up stuff for new building in the school. Our school will grow bigger, I guess.

"So we're going to the field trip, 2 days 1 night. Get ready and prepare"

Field trip! She gained my attention. School field trip? This is my first time! I'm thrilled already.

"I'm so excited!"

"We're going to the field trip!"

I laughed at Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyong, holding hands together, running in circle.

---

"Make sure to bring more clothes. It'll be cold" Jiyong smiled sweetly as I smile back. His ears are red, his nose is runny, obviously he's the one who cold. I sighed, taking off my white scarf and wrapped around his neck.

"Keep it, I'm home already" I said and patted his shoulder lightly before I leave. You still have a long way home, boy. Now I'm giving it you, as a gift for always sending me home and always be the for me.

"T-Tha-thank you!"

I heard him shout before I close the door. What a cute stuttering mess.

---

"I brought a lot of jelly, do you want some?" Jisoo clung to me with her childish smile as we went into the bus, finding a seat.

As I walked inside the narrow space in the bus, Jisoo's holding my hand from my back, I saw Jiyong already have a seat, staring at me with an empty seat beside me.

"Let's sit together" Jisoo said excitedly. I stopped walking as Jisoo realized I'm looking at Jiyong. She slowly let go of my hand, "I think I'll seat with Chaeyong" She giggled.

I sat beside him without saying anything like I'm just attracted to it. I don't know why but I think it's really awkward, I can feel myself become so stiff as if it's my first time sitting beside him. I sit besides him everyday, what's with us today.

"I'm not going to sit with you, you're noisy"

"Annoys you is my privilege!"

Lisa snorted as she took a seat beside Hanbin. I looked behind me, Hanbin's sighing already. We didn't even move yet, the two already fighting; funny.

On the way to our destination, me and Jiyong didn't talk at all. Is he shy out of sudden? Or I'm the one who shy now? Should I break the ice? Or wait for him?

"You don't talk much"

Finally, he broke the ice between us. I turned to him, "You don't talk much either" I chuckled.

"I'm just admiring the view, it's really pretty" He spoke more. "Wanna take a look?" He pointed outside the window.

"We can change seat" He said and I agreed with a smile. I look outside the window, it sure does pretty that's make you speechless. I keep staring the breathtaking view of lash green fields and flower fields that make me forgot to speak.

"I brought some snack, want to share with me?" I flinched and turned to him. I smiled as he opened the potato chip plastic with a giggle. He brought a lot of snacks, he must be anticipating to seat with me.

---

"Girls to the right, boys to the left"

Our homeroom ordered as we got into our room in the fancy hotel. As we got in the room, Chaeyong and Lisa together threw themselves on the bed excitedly.

"They have a great view here! I like this place, it's so relaxing and fun!" Jisoo said cutely as I giggled. This field trip going to be fun.

Even though I didn't show it too much, I'm really excited for our journey. I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm anticipating a great trip with my fellow friends that I love, memories to keep.

---

"Can I see Jinhee?"

"Jinhee!" Chaeyong called out my name while I'm doing my skin care routine in front of the mirror. I'm all done after all.

"Do you have some time?"

He asked me out, he already wearing a white padded jacket and a black fluffy scarf. It's night, which we got some free time. I decided to go out with him, wearing a yellow sweater.

We walked around the park nearby the hotel, side by side under starry night, full moon today. I put both of my hands in the pocket since it's really a cold night. My mom said even though we're cold blooded, we still need to watch out with very cold weather just in case we'll freeze to death without we noticed.

"Oh! Sweet potato" He ran a little to a sweet potato stall as I chuckled softly, never thought he'll be this childish over food. He's waving at me from a good two metres, telling me to come quickly.

I held the hot sweet potato in my hand, "It's delicious!" He commented joyfully. I smiled sweetly. He looked so soft, just by blowing his hot potato. I couldn't take my eyes off you, my heart still fluttering for you. "It's sweet" I muttered.

Yes, it's sweet. I feel like I can taste the sweetness of human food whenever I'm with you. I can eat anything you eat deliciously as if I'm so into you. You made me forget the truth about who am I.

"That's so funny!" I laughed hardly at his joke as we continued walking, continue talking about some random stuff so he'll stay. Stay, only beside me. "I know, right" He laughed and his hand brushing my hand.

My smile faded slowly after I feel the awkwardness builds up. He bite his lips and we both turned away. Then, I felt a warm hand holding mine, sharing the warm with me as my heart pounding.

I turned to him, he's looking other way yet his red ear obviously says that he feels the same as I am. I looked down afterwards, feeling his stare on me before he intertwined our hands together.

I stopped walking, feeling too nervous to walk. I turned to him, facing him and his dark brown eyes stared deep into mine.

What is this feeling? Weird but I love it. Nervous, excited, worried mixed, complicating my brain. My mouth couldn't say any word like its glued and my whole body became stiff.