14 | Jealous

"How was the quiz" I whispered to the sulking boy beside me.

"Suck"

I chuckled at him. "Now I'm going to announce the top 5" The teacher said. I'm not expecting too much, I wish I'm in top 10 list.

"Forth, Kim Jisoo"

I clapped for her happily, she deserved it, she study hard.

"Third, Lalisa"

As expected, our hidden genius. I could see she's squealing with Jisoo.

"Second, Lee Chaerin"

Yeah, the leader of gossip girl kinda smart too. But she talk bad about people a lot, no offense.

"First place with 100% mark" Wow, all correct. I'm really curious who is that lucky person. Maybe it's Chaeyong, maybe it's the sleeping boy over there or the sulking boy over here.

"Congratulations, Choi Jinhee"

What?

The whole class gave me a big hand, congratulating me as I'm still shocked with what just happened.

"It's really me?" I covered my parted lips. Jiyong nodded happily while clapping like a seal. "Wohoo! Choi Jinhee!" Lisa exclaimed. I couldn't help but smiling.

---

"Tch! I think she cheat on the quiz. I know she's not that smart. But she smart when it comes to lying"

I heard the gossip girls talking bad about me when I entered the class. I knew they talk loudly on purpose so I can hear them.

"What did you say? Say that again!" Lisa turned to them, protecting me, looking like she's ready to fight. I hurried to her,

"Don't mind them, they're just bored" I smiled at her and she calmed down a bit. Then I moved to my desk.

"What the hell, she's talking nonsense. So funny!" They laughed all together. Jeez, what's wrong with them suddenly making me as their discussion topic. Don't they have anything else to do?

"What's up with them?" Jiyong asked. I glaced to him before opening my history text book. "I don't know"

"Don't worry, they probably jealous you got the first place in the quiz. You're awesome" He smiled sweetly at me. That's enough to make my day.

[ Chaerin's POV ]

I think she cheated. I just knew it, my instinct just say so. She don't deserve all of the attention. She don't deserve the first place. Even if you're not, I'm going to make you pay for it. Who said you can take my first place, bitch!

Just wait for it. I'll make everyone hate you in a second.

---

I entered the class during the recess time. Great, no one is here! I went through her bag to find her tomato juice. I know she have it, she drink it everyday.

"You're done, Choi Jinhee" I smirked, looking at the tomato juice.

On the next day, during recess I pour her tomato juice that I stole in one of my friends locker, Bom. Haha! My plan will work.

---

"AARGHH!"

It's starting.