12 | New Girl

[ Jinnhee's POV ]

I walked to Hanbin's earlier than everybody else to help him with his messy house. I just hope it's not that messy.

We decided to the a group study; Lisa's idea, for the quiz next week. And sadly Hanbin's is picked. Yeah, sad for him, sad for me since I have to go and clean his mess. But I think it's great cause he lives alone, yeah!

"What should we start with?" I asked. His house surprisingly not messy. Impressed!

"First of all, make me looks like human" I chuckled as I walk to his kitchen. "I thought you hate human"

"Recently, I'm not" He followed to the kitchen. I opened his fridge, realizing a tons, like a tons! of blood in sachet. It's everywhere at every inch.

"If they see this, I'm sure you're dead" I made an annoying smile at him as he scratched his forehead, not knowing what to do.

"I'm highly recommend we put all of this away for a while. All of them" I nodded at my idea. So we tool a few boxes, fill them in and hide it under his bed.

"Now we need to fill the fridge with some human drink and some snack for the others" I suggested. "Then I'll go buy that. You can have a rest" He pushed me down on the sofa.

Are you sure, boy? "Do you know what to buy?" I'm slightly worried with that sudden confidence of him.

"Of course, I do. I'm a friend of human too" He clicked his tongue, winking at me before he left to the convenience store nearby.

I hummed a melody as I walked around his house, my hands on my back as if I'm a king.

"This must be his uncle" I smiled at the picture arranged nicely on the table. I gasped softly, "When was this? I looks so cute!" I saw an old picture of me and Hanbin when we were young.

"What is this?" A white safe attract my attention. I wonder what he put in this. Money? Gold? His precious Korean cow's blood?

Or maybe, human blood?

No, I believe he changed. I don't even know if he really drink it cause he never gave me the 'yes' answer.

---

"Newton's First Law is about inertia" Jisoo teached.

"Oh really?" Lisa nodded, understand.

The bell rang out of the blue, grabbing our attention in the middle of the study.

"It's okay, you guys continue" Hanbin stood up and went for his guest. We just continued normally, so am I.

"You really think you can runaway from me!?"

An angry girl's voice attracted our attentions to the door. The girl then slapped Hanbin on his cheek as I gasped while Lisa gasped loudly, dramatically.

What's happening?

[ Hanbin's POV ]

"It's okay, you guys continue" I stood up, leaving the group. I opened my door, revealing an angry looking girl in fancy Chanel outfit.

My eyes widely opened, "Jennie?" I muttered, feeling my blood rushing already. "You think you can runaway from me!?"

Without any warning, she slapped me on my precious cheek. My head tilted a bit and I heard the loud gasp from behind me; probably Lisa.

She just came and slapped me. Why am I not surprised? I guess I deserved it.

"Y-You should tell me you have a guest" She shyly hid her face over my figure after finding out a group of human plus one vampire in my house. Tch, such a cutie, I smirked.

"Don't worry, I got this" I laughed awkwardly to that group I talked about and excused to leave for a second.

I closed the door behind me. I looked at her, sighing. "What are you doing here?" I asked worriedly. She's frowning. again.

"Where have you been, huh?" She looked like she's ready to fight me. Even when she's angry, she still looks so cute.

Knock it out! This is serious.

"You've been missing without any trance. Do you how much I missed you?" She bursted into tears as she speak. Don't, its break my heart.

"Do you how hard it's for me looking for you, day by day! You're really driving me crazy!" She cried as she hit my chest after every single word that comes out from her mouth. I deserved that too.

"Am I not important to you now? Am I just a food to you? Answer me, you stupid vamp-"

I covered her mouth my hand as I pulled her arm and pushed her against the wall, leaning closer to her face.

"Not here. My friends don't know about me" I swiped her tear as I could see clearly she's fluttering, turning into a blushing mess. I looked cool, right?

"Now I'm going to introduce you to my friends, so don't mention anything about vampires, okay?" I laid a kiss on her forehead, cupping her face sweetly. She nodded and hugged me tighly, as much as she missed me.

What? That was easier than I expected. I just kiss and make up.

"Say hi, she's my girlfriend"

[ Jinhee's POV ]

Hanbin came to us, holding that girl's hand. That pretty girl beside him, smiling shyly.

"Say hi, she's my girlfriend" Hanbin made a confident announcement. "Daebak" Lisa already covering her parted lips.

I'm surprised too! I feel like, what!? He has a girlfriend all of these along!? Yet he's always flirting with me!? And he's keeping that secret just by himself!? Without telling me!? I thought we're bestfriends!

Hanbin just betrayed me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jennie" The girl bowed politely.

"Great! It's almost lunch time. We can eat all together and know more" Jisoo smiled to all of us, making Jennie a bit more comfortable as she slightly smiling. I gotta say, they look good together, she's so damn pretty.

"Yeah, let's finish here and prepare for food" Chaeyong closed her book and stood up first and then Lisa. They both hungry, I just knew it.

"A-Already?" Hanbin asked, "But why my head still feel so empty" He muttered loud enough to make us hear and laugh at it.

And we gathered at the dining table, everyone is having their own packed lunch while I just make some sandwiches that I learnt from Youtube called Inkigayo Sandwich, for me and Jennie. Hanbin's not eating at all.

Jennie loves the sandwich a lot, I think she's starving. We learnt about this new girl a bit by bit, that she's from America, flying here to find her lost boyfriend.

As the sun in setting, one by one left, leaving Hanbin, her sleeping girlfriend and me; to clean the mess.