13 | Weird

"Where is she?" I asked as I sat down at the dining table.

"She's sleeping; jet lag" He answered, serving me a cup of hot blood. Yeah, we're going to drink it like what human called it: coffee.

He sat in front of me as I took a sip of the blood. "Sorry," He looked down on his cup. What are you apologizing for? "I should've told you earlier"

I chuckled, "Silly, you're so unpredictable. But it's better like this, I guess. I thought you like me, that's scares me a lil bit" I joked and he laughed hardly at it.

"That's because, you know, we might get married in the future because your mom likes me so much and we're like the last vampires alive, so I just want to get used to it"

"That's stupid!" I laughed at his joke, him as well. "So when exactly is your 'recently', huh?" I mocked him as she smiled shyly. Just looking at him, making me feel so cringy.

"No idea. Wait, you know she's human?" His eyes widened as I smirked. "Of course, my nose is sensitive"

"But she doesn't smell sweet like Jiyong. I'm curious what he taste like" He's the one who's smirking now. I scoffed softly with that sudden attack. I don't know what to say. "Stop thinking what you're thinking right now" I warned not to hurt him.

"I'm just joking" He grinned cutely.

"Do you really like her?" I changed the topic to the serious one. "I do" He looked down on his cup again. "But she's human"

"It's freaking insane, I know. But I love her, I really do" You're sweet, boy. I'm happy for you. I hope she's the right partner for you. Knowing that she knew what he is and still okay with that just amazed me.

"Am I weird?"

He asked the question that I've been asking myself after the memories on the rooftop. Am I weird for liking a human?

"Nope" I smiled warmly, giving the courage that I needed too.

[ Hanbin's POV ]

"You hungry?" I asked when she appeared at the kitchen while I'm doing dishes.

"No, it's okay. I eat really a lot of Jinhee's sandwiches. She's a good cook! I can't believe she's a vampire too"

I giggled at her cuteness. "Does she drink human blood too?" She asked as she takes a seat. "No" I answered simply.

"Why? I thought vampires like human blood" I turned to her after doing my dishes. I stood against the sink, crossing my arm.

"Some of us not" I said. She don't know anything about how dangerous human blood is because I taught her that, so she can give me something I want.

"So you're the weird one?"

Am I? I don't have the answer for that yet.

"How did you find me by the way?" I changed the subject, sitting beside her. She smiled widely, "My dad helped me" She giggled as I pinched her fluffy cheek "I think your dad pampered you so much!" I laughed with her. Sigh, you and your rich dad: always got what she want.

"But I'm glad you did. I really missed you" I caressed her hand as I smiled warmly.

"Anyway, what about you? Are you hungry" She flipped her long brown hair, revealing her shoulder,with that seducing smile. Don't tell me you wear that off-shoulder for me.

My eyes are changing and I knew it. My canines slowly grow sharper. "Nah, I-I already eat with Jinhee" I stood up and walked away, running away from her.

"What's the matter?" She caught my hand, standing up. "It's nothing" I avoided her worried eyes.

"You...don't like me anymore?" Asking, she sounded so hopeless. "No! It's not like that. I love you" I cupped her cheek, finally looking at her.

"I just..I don't drink human blood anymore" I smiled bitterly, ruffling her hair. I really hope you understand.

"But you like it. If you don't drink human blood anymore, I'll feel useless" She hugged me, leaning his head on my chest as I proceeded to hug her back.

She's so cute to handle. Maybe I should tell her the truth about human blood a long time ago, it's my mistake.

"Don't you want to try? You must be craving for it?" She looked up to me, pounding cutely. "How about just a bit?"

It's true. I've been craving a lot since I stop. I'm not myself these day. I really missed the taste.

"S-Should I?"

She nodded confidently. Okay, but just a bit. Give it a little taste and that's it.

She prepared her shoulder for the bite as my canines already sharp enough. I bite her on the shoulder and she groaned because of the slight pain. I ignored it as the blood start to come out. I suck a bit, getting the taste that I missed. Human blood, it's really different from other blood.

Craving satisfied. However, it doesn't seem like enough.

I held her arm tighly, pushing her against the kitchen counter. I moaned in pleasure as I suck more and more. I feel weak against this delicious blood. I tighten my grip on her arms, asking for more.

Moaning and groaning uncontrollably, I can't see the end of this. It just pleasure of another level. Why are we; vampires, can't drink this freely? Why are we forced to become a human; powerless and weak.

I pulled away as I'm full. Panting, I wiped the last drop of blood on my mouth as I look at smiling and satisfied girl. "Told you, it's worth a try" She said as a smirk dancing on my face.

"It is"

---

"Did you drink a lot?" She asked. "No, I already ate before" I tucked some of her hair behind her cute ear. I really want to eat more but I already full. It might seem long but it was actually about 3/4 cup of blood while average vampire eat about 3½ cup per meal.

"It's fine, I'll save it for next time" She grinned. She really understand me. "Now sleep" I said sweetly and she hugged me as she asleep.

This is what vampires should do: sucking human blood. Because it's our nature, you can't change that, asshole.