28 | Alive

Y-You're a v-vampire too?"

Oh my god, you don't believe me? I thought I shout it out loud before.

He grabbed my collar, frowning angrily as he pulled me closer to his face. "Your people killed my parents!!" He clenched his teeth as he spoke.

I pushed him away easily and stared at him with my evil eyes. "You think you're the only one, huh?"

He started it first: talking about parents death stuff. "Your people kill my parents too!" I punched his cheek out of my anger. Gosh, this shit never learn to forgive, thinking he's the only one suffered without parents.

"Don't you remember me?" I smiled brightly at him. "I remember your red hair" I added, messing with his bright red hair, giggling.

"I remember your smell" I took a deep breath, his sweet smell filled my nose straight to my hungry stomach. When he's bleeding like this he looked so tempting.

"J-Jiho?"

I smiled widely when he finally said the name. You remembered me at last.

"Wanna hear some fun fact? My parents died because of human, worst; because of you. Yet you still hating on us?"

He didn't seem to find an answer. "Hating on Jinhee, who love you all of her heart, risking her own life and her family, wishing she could change your damn mind!!"

I exhaled heavily, "You're lucky she never had the thought of eating you" I lightly slapped his face.

"Unlike me"

"Wh-what?" I only chuckled at his scared face. "Just kidding. Everyone deserves a second chance, don't you think so?"

"I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about Jinhee. Well, it comes to you when you don't think so" I shrugged and stood up, looking around his messy room.

Shiiitt! I created that mess? I'm so fucking heroic, like a super hero in television. Batman, spiderman, hulk. Oh yeah!

"She deserves a second chance, so do you; from me obviously" I stepped away, finished my job already. He can't even stand by himself, that's good enough.

"What a bummer, I really wish I could taste you" I smirked as I open the window of his room. I realized there's a blood stain on my fist, his blood I guess. I just shrugged it off before I licked it.

My eyes glowed and my canines grew sharp in an instant. I fell on my knees, feeling the pleasure of just a lick of the sweet blood; rose blood.

The taste is on another level. Amazing and fantastic new flavor, making me speechless. What is this? This is the real drug of vampires. I craved for more. I can't control yourself. The demon in me awaken.

I didn't even realize that I'm grabbing his collar and brought him closer to me. I think I'm possessed.

I couldn't control myself. I wanted more of his. I will bite him and suck all of his blood.

[ Jiyong's POV ]

"What a bummer, I really wish I could taste you" He smirked.

"Fuck you" I muttered and I saw him licking his fist. His eyes widely opened and it glowed red for a second. He became frozen and suddenly fell on his knees.

"What's happening?" I asked but he doesn't listening to me. He crawled to me, looking so creepy with that sharp canines.

He grabbed my collar as I tried to push him away. This fucking vampire way too strong, he won't budge at all.

"I can feel, I'm next to be kill by them"

"Stop!! Hanbin!!" I struggled to get away from him. I groaned loudly, screaming for help.

"Jiho! Please!!"

I caught my breath when he suddenly stopped moving closer to my shoulder. A running footsteps from the outside of my room can heard and the door opened.

"Noona..." I cried when I looked at her surprised face. When I want to look at Hanbin again, he's already gone, I don't even know when. As if he just vanish into thin air.

---

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine" She sighed heavily while treating my wounds and swollen cheeks.

"No you're not. At least tell me who did this to you?"

I only looked down. It's not who. It's what.

-Flashback-

"Agghhh!!"

I shutted my mouth to prevent making any sound when I cried silently, hearing my mom screaming in pain.

I promised her to stay in the closet and not to make any noise. Just stay hiden.

I watched the vampires suck out my mom's blood on her neck, through the slits of the closet.

I saw everything. I saw they suck their blood until they become pale and motionless.

"Are you okay, kid?"

A woman opened the closet with a worried face. I cried louder, scared of literally everyone I see.

"Don't be scared, I'm here to help" She smiled sweetly. Her cold hands caught mine as I stopped crying. I crawled out of the closet and ran to my died parents.

"I'm sorry, I can't save them. I'm so sorry" She blocked my view from seeing the horrible scene, hugging me tightly as I cried in her arm.

---

"Jiho, meet your new friend. He'll live with us from now on" The woman said, holding my hand.

"Wow, you smell good"

I met this friendly boy, his name is Jiho and we became friends real quick. We play together, sleep together, eat together but he only drink this red liquid. I guess it's tomato juice. But that's fine, he's fun.

---

"That's her. Shoot her down"

Loud sound echoed in the house after every shot were released.

I saw another death of the person who volunteered to be my mom. I love her, she was so nice to me.

No more killing the person I love, please.

I cried out loud as the man in armor carried me away. A glimpse of my friend, Jiho crying over her dead mom could be seen.

Jiho, we're the same. Why everyone have to be gone?

Then someone shot him and he fell on the floor.

"No!!!" I ran to him but someone pulled me away.

Jiho also dead. My friend, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have showed up.

-End-

"He's alive" I muttered. "What?"

"My friend, Jiho. He's alive"