0.2

Stormella

I grabbed some clean bedding and threw open the door to the room. I laid it on the counter and walked over to the bed. I pulled the dirty bedding off and threw it on the floor.

That cocky asshole. I can't fucking stand him. I thought as I threw some pillows on the floor.

Girls want me to touch them. Fucking sick asshole, I bet no one wants him to touch them. I pulled the sheets off and threw them in the pile I had made of dirty bedding. I grabbed the clean bedding and began attempting to get it on the bed. Being angry did not help me, it made it harder. I fought with the sheets for what felt like hours before they finally went on.

He thinks he's so special cause he's in a band,  big deal, it's probably some basement band.

I put clean pillow cases on the pillows and placed them nicely on the bed, while resisting the urge to scream into them.

I need to hurry up so I can leave early.

-

Luke

Yea I could've gone back to the party, I missed out on cake and ice cream, but I didn't. I wandered the halls of this maze of a hotel. I rode the elevators to the top and back down again.

I did this for nearly two hours.

I ended up finding myself back in the lounge area.

I sighed as I sat down on the couch. My mind going back to the girl from earlier.

Why was she so bitchy? I wondered. Maybe it was because I had peed in the plant. That has to be it.

I rubbed my forehead, feeling an ache coming on. I was sobering up, and it was time for a headache.

I stretched out on the couch, trying to get comfortable. It's not easy to do when you're tall.

I wonder if that girl could get me a room? She probably wouldn't, she seems to dislike me a lot.

I smiled as I thought about the look on her face when she caught me peeing in the plant. She was so confused and it was hilarious. Then the look in her eyes when I made that joke about my name. She totally wanted to laugh. I did bother her though.

Maybe I should apologize, I don't feel like I did anything wrong, but maybe I should.

I shrugged and stood up. I had no idea where to go so I just started in the opposite direction I had went. I turned right down a hall, and then right again before I saw one of those hotel cart things.

I peeked around the corner and saw her walk out of a room. She looked exhausted, and a little irritated.

I watched as she shoved what I assumed to be dirty bedding into a big bag. She pulled off some neatly folded bedding and made her way back into the room.

That was pretty easy.

I stared off into the distance for a few while I considered going and apologizing, or just leaving.

She'll probably just be a bitch again, this is a waste of my time. I'm so tired though, and I just need a room so if I apologize, maybe she will help me.

She came out of the room again, this time throwing towels in a bag. I watched her as she pulled out some clean towels and disappeared into the room again.