0.25

I love Joji and this song kinda fits the story.

Kinda lol.

*****

Stormella

The guys had another interview today, which was a good thing.

They were doing one for a late night show which meant they had the whole day free up until five o'clock. They told me to watch channel seventeen tonight at seven to see them.

We didn't do much today, we ordered food from several different restaurants around town so we could get a taste of Paris. While it was a good time, I noticed Luke was acting more strange than usual.

At first I didn't know why, but after a while I remembered. I had told him that I loved him last night. Something that friends actually do. Especially when one of them takes the across the world for free. You've gotta express your gratitude somehow.

He was keeping his distance from me, he wouldn't even look me in the eyes. When we sat down to eat the only seat was beside me and he took his time getting his food so he didn't have to be near me for too long.

I won't lie, it was bothering me, but I'm starting to grow used to it.

Ashton picked up on it a little bit before they left. Noticing how Luke would not go anywhere near me.

For the slightest second a thought entered my mind.

Maybe Luke isn't a good guy?

I shook my head.

I just need to explain to him why I said it. I didn't mean it like romantically.

Right?

I pushed open the door to the room we were sharing. They had a few minutes before they had to leave. This is the only time he had wandered off by himself.

"Luke?" I asked as I searched the room, finding him adjusting the jacket of his suit in the mirror.

I could see his body stiffen but he still turned to me.

"Yea?"

I bit my lip as I wondered if I was really gonna do this.

"Um, about what I said last night." I started.

He paled and his eyes widened slightly.

"I just wanted to let you kn-" He cut me off.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't hear anything last night. I have to leave." He rambled quickly, almost sounding frantic.

"Luke." I said as I grabbed his arm while he tried to walk out the door.

He paused and made a face of disgust.

"Look Stormella. Whatever you want, I can't give you. You might as well give it up while you still have your pride." His tone was cold and unfriendly. Then his arm slipped from my hands and he slid out the door. I heard the other three boys yell a goodbye and the faint sound of the door closing. I stood there as I felt tears form in my eyes.

What the fuck?

"That I'm grateful we're friends." I finished quietly.

Suddenly my body was filled with a rage. That rage screamed and burned inside me, and I may have thrown his suit case across the room. His clothes also might've scattered the room.

Luke

The only thing I feel these days is tension. If not from Stormella, it's from one of the guys. The man of the hour just so happened to be Ashton.