0.23

Have you ever been to Paris? If not, I recommend it. Flying over it you could tell it was absolutely beautiful. As soon as we stepped off the plane everyone was so friendly. Greeting us, smiling at us as we walked by, helping us with our bags.

I stayed towards the back of the group beside Michael.

"Once we go through those doors up there we're going to get swarmed. Stay by me and I'll try to keep you from getting bombarded." Michael said as he pointed to some doors ahead of us.

"She's not going that way." Luke called back to Michael.

His face scrunched up in confusion. Ashton and Calum gave Luke a dirty look.

"Why not?" Michael asked.

"Because I'd like to avoid any, and all kinds of confrontation." He responded.

I raised an eyebrow. I knew where this was going, and it was starting to hurt.

"What the fuck dude?" Michael exclaimed. "You flew her out to Paris with you I think its safe to let fans speculate."

Luke stopped abruptly, causing Ashton to rub into him. His features were chilling as he started Michael down.

"Why would I want them to speculate when nothing is going on?" His voice was emotionless and void of humanity, like he was a robot.

Then he turned in shoved his hand in his pocket, pulling out crumpled up money and handing it to a security guard.

"Take her out the back way."

The guard smiled at me and I warily followed him. We had just gotten to the door when I heard a slapping sound echo against the walls. I didn't turn back, he fucking needed it.

-

I sat in the van for about thirty minutes before the boys emerged from the airport.

I spent the entire time trying to hold back tears, a few might've slipped out.

I sat in the back of the van, leaning back like the driver suggested. He was outside smoking a cigarette and as soon as the doors to the building opened I leaned back even more. A line of body guards surrounded the boys. A swarm of what was probably thirty girls chased after. My eyes went wide at the sight and I crouched down onto the floor so there was no possible chance of a sighting.

I heard the door open and the four piled in. They were all still hunched over in the front row when the door closed.

"Where's Stormella?" It was Calum who spoke.

"Down here." I responded and then saw four sets of eyes glance over the seat. Luke's lingered on me.

"Good plan." Calum smiled.

The driver got back in and the body guard climbed into the passenger seat. The boys got situated. Surprisingly, Luke sat beside me. I stayed on the floor and he gave me a half smile. I felt tears fill my eyes and I looked down at the floor.

I know that we have a weird relationship but I can't help telling this way. We've fucked like five times.

My stomach twisted at the thought. Did I want something with Luke? Did I really?

I fell the van begin to move slowly. I looked up at Luke who was smiling and staring out the window at the girls outside.