0.22

Stormella

The rest of the week went by slowly. Most of the time I was alone in Luke's big house. I spent hours watching tv, then I'd wander around looking for something interesting I hadn't seen yet.

Luke was in the studio late every night, I tried not to complain about it considering he was producing an album with the boys.

He'd come home and I'd ask him all about it. He'd talk for a bit before deciding he needed sleep.

Tonight though, he came back with exciting news.

"We're flying out to Paris for a week to promote the album." He smiled. "You can come with us if you'd like."

"Heck yea I'm going." I laughed while pulling him into a big hug.

"You better go pack your bags then darling." He teased.

I released him and ran to his room, grabbing my suit case from the corner I had moved it to. I checked through the bag, making sure I had put all my clean clothes in it. Sure enough I did, and I had double the underwear too.

I ran around the room, grabbing various things like my brush, toothbrush, deodorant, charger, the stuff you're most likely to forget.

After I finished I hauled my suit case out to the kitchen where Luke was now eating a sandwich.

I sat my stuff by the door.

"You know we're leaving tomorrow, not right now."

"I'd rather have it done tonight princess."

He rolled his eyes and held back a smile.

"We need to be at the airport at 9 a.m."

~

"Could you drive any fucking slower Calum?" Michael complained from beside me.

We were currently speeding down the interstate towards the airport. Two minutes till nine and we still had nearly ten minutes left before we get there.

"I'm already going thirty over!" Calum shouted.

Ashton was hogging the backseat of the van, some how managing sleep with these two ding dongs shouting.

Luke was to my right, listening to the fight between the two.

"Well maybe you should try fifty over." Michael shot back.

"You know Michael I don't think I will. Maybe next time YOU should be ready to go when I tell you to. You get to deal with Ralph." Calum responded coldly.

"Oh man, remember last time we made Ralph wait?" Ashton asked, suddenly sitting up.

"How could I forget." Luke stated.

"This time you get the lecture. I'm not fucking  sitting through it again." Calum said to Michael.

I looked to Luke, confusion on my face.

"Ralph flies out private jet. He does not like it when we're late. Last time he delayed us an hour just to lecture us about how important it was that planes depart on time. It made no sense to me and I didn't listen." He laughed.

It wasn't much longer before the airport came into view. Calum pulled into the parking lot and drove past all the parked cars. He drove up to a restricted access and stopped at a gate, handing a guard a card. The guard nodded and the gate opened. He drove around the side of the building where a black jet came into view.

There were several men standing outside of it staring the car down as Calum pulled into the parking space.

From the looks on the men's faces, I could tell which one was Ralph.