0.24

We had been in Paris for only two days so far and I had spent the majority of the time by myself in the hotel.

The boys begged me not to go out by myself, saying that it was too dangerous for me to go alone. I listened to them, there were plenty of things to do here.

They had been gone doing interviews to promote their new album and tour.

They had the evening off tonight though and Luke promised to take me to see the Eiffel Tower tonight since it was the only thing I wanted to do. The other three boys were excited to go too. Saying that it was absolutely beautiful.

They got back once the sun was beginning to set and I was already dressed and ready to go.

I threw on a thick long sleeved shirt with some black jeans. The weather wasn't too cold but it definitely was cooler than what I was used to.

The boys told me all about the interview and how the lady interviewing them kept calling Michael Myell.

"Where do you even get that from?" I laughed.

"I don't fucking know but she did it twice." Michael laughed.

Calum, Ashton, and Luke were all being uncharacteristically quiet. Ashton especially. Michael was talking a thousand words a minute and I almost felt as if it were supposed to be some kind of distraction from whatever was going on with the other three. I ignored it and continued to talk to Michael though, he was such a nice guy.

By the time we headed out the door, everyone was back to normal.

Luke

Our security guard Stanley had a van waiting for us at the back entrance of the hotel. Getting there without being seen was a challenge but one we completed successfully.

Ashton and Calum ganged up on me earlier on the way home from the interview. They insulted me and said I was using Stormella, as if that was the only thing they could say. They were pissed that I considered calling off the Eiffel Tower trip in order to keep fans from seeing Stormella and I together. They called me selfish, insensitive, asshole, you name it, they said it. They told me that I needed to get over it and to open my fucking eyes. I never invited any girl with me anywhere unless we were in a relationship, or if they were family.

Let me just get one thing clear.

Stormella and I, are not in a relationship. We absolutely are not.

It didn't matter how many times I told them that, they fought me on it.

As insensitive as it sounds, I was just using her. She was a friend I occasionally used for sex and I would just like to remind everyone that it is normal.

"You'll love it. We'll go to the top and we will look out over Paris. Then when we're done we can hang out on the ground and wait for them to turn the lights on." Ashton said enthusiastically while we rode in the van.

Stormella smiled a huge smile beside me.

"Oh, I can get a picture and send it to Kylie! She will be so excited."

"Fuck yea!" Michael shouted.

"Does she even know you're here?" Calum asked.

She shook her head.

"No, since she left we don't get to talk as much anymore. I don't even think she knows I left Miami."