1.13

Stormella

Do you ever want to strangle someone?

That's how I felt when Kylie and I dropped Lucas onto our couch.

I say dropped because we basically drug his ass in from the car. He was barely awake and did not want to use his legs too much.

It was two in the morning now.

"If that fucker tries anything with you, I don't care if it's talking or anything. Scream, I will come in and put him in his place." She said quietly before giving me a hug. "You are a very good friend to Ashton, Calum, and Michael. I am so proud of you for doing this even though you didn't want to." She pulled away and looked down the hall where we could see a bit of Luke sleeping on the couch. "You could've been his best. Goodnight." She gave me a smile and went into her room. I did the same.

I could've been his best. I thought as I closed my door. I doubt that.

I grabbed my pajamas off my bed.

I changed into my pajamas which consisted of some black shorts and Ashton's crew shirt he had given me.

Yes I sleep in it. Wouldn't you? You probably wouldn't ever take it off.

It reminded me of him and that I had Kylie and him. More Kylie though.

Most of my other friends kind of quit talking to me when the whole Luke thing went down.

I quit hanging out with them every so often and it turned to never. They would get mad when I didn't call or text. They never asked how I was though. They never cared enough to know what caused me to keep to myself.

It was fine though. I found the magazine job and spent all my energy on that. Then Kylie came back and she helped a lot.

So in a way I had Ashton. Calum and Michael too but not in the way I had Ashton.

I'm sure it was something I told myself to make me feel better.

I laid in bed and covered up, ready for sleep to take me the fuck away from here for a few hours. To help me forget the asshole on the couch.

It never came. 

Two o'clock turned into three and my curiosity got the best of me.

I wanted to go check on Luke.

Maybe put a trash can beside him, he might get sick from what he drank.

No. Fuck him. Why are you being like this? He literally pretended to be someone else so he could talk to you? My brain screamed at me.

Yea but if he gets sick Kylie or I will have to clean it.

No, you can make him clean it.

Yea, make Luke do something.

I just need to stay in here.

But then the memory of the night Kylie got alcohol poisoning crawled out of the back of my mind. Cobweb covered thoughts getting caught in my throat, making it hard to breath.

She did way too many shots and then downed a bottle. Then more shots. Puke. Shots. Half a bottle and then shes on the floor.

I gasped and shook my head hard.

Asshole or not I'm checking on him.

I quietly pushed my door open.

The night light by the couch lighting up a small area, I could make out a few of his features.