1.5

Luke

For those of you who don't know, the bunk beds on tour buses are uncomfortable. Like level seven uncomfortable.

It didn't matter which side I laid on or what I did with my legs. I was not going to get comfortable.

I actually considered seeing if Ralph or Paul were in the master bed room because this was not working.

I might've been uncomfortable because of Ashton and Stormella. Maybe that was the reason the bed was so uncomfortable.

If I laid as still as I could, I swear I could feel the bus rocking.

If I stayed quiet, I could hear them.

Shut up, you're just imagining things. Even if they are fucking it doesn't matter. She doesn't like me in any way at all anymore, and I don't deserve to like her.

This repeated in varying versions over the hour I laid in that bunk.

I was suddenly brought with an opportunity though, when my stomach growled.

I'll get a snack, see what they're doing. No. I'll get a snack, see what they're watching, yes. I don't care what they're doing. I don't.

I hopped off the bunk and ignoring the feeling in my stomach as I grabbed the handle for the sliding door.

It's just a snack.

I also ignored how carefully and quietly I pulled the door to the side just slightly so I could peek out.

I wouldn't want to wake them up. Why would I make so much noise.

Through the crack I could see them, sitting close but not as close as they were when I came in here.

However.

One thing was different.

Just one.

Small thing.

That might not be that small at all.

There are only two scenarios for this.

One, Ashton got hot and took his shirt off.

Two, Ashton took his shirt off cause he wanted Stormella to be distracted from the movie.

Or three.

Wait, I said two.

I opened the door louder now. Wanting it to be know that I was entering.

I was also shirtless, in just my underwear. I'm not as muscular as Ashton but I could only hope that I would be a better distraction.

Stormella

Ashton and I have no self control.

None.

That proved to be true while our tongues swirled around in a battle against one another.

It was wrong, but it felt so right.

Ashton knew exactly what to do and how to do it.

We started out slow and it didn't take long for us to become more fervent.

Ashton hovering above me as we kissed till our lips bruised. It didn't take long for him to pull his shirt off.

You couldn't not stare at him. As my eyes scanned his body I couldn't help but want more. He looked better than good.

He watched me as I checked him out before pulling back.

"Shit. Stormella, shit." He paused. "We shouldn't do this."