Chapter 3: I want you to meet some people...

Alex pov.

That next morning was a Saturday, I woke up on his chest.

I remembered what he said last night, about never getting sleep. I decided he needed to get some so I quietly got up and dragged the blankets on his sleeping figure.

I crept to the living room, where Leah was fixing her hair in a mirror.

"Morning," I said to her hoping to gain friendship with her.

"Hey," she said looking to me. it wasn't a glare, I was getting somewhere, "Seth still sleeping?"

Did she know he told me about them?

"Er- yeah. he kinda stayed up late last night telling me stuff." I started hoping she would get my hint.

I looked to her.

Her mouth dropped open and her hands flew up.

"He didnt!" she said excited, I even saw a smile, "what exactly did he tell you?" She asked keeping her cool.

"Everything.." I said watching for a reaction.

She smiled and hugged me.

"Finally no secrets!" she said almost in awe.

I smiled. We talked all

Morning and she was actually very fun to be with, she reminded me of Seth but was different too.

It was 2 in the afternoon when Seth finally woke up. Leah left at noon with her boyfriend who she imprinted on, she described to me perfectly how she feels about him. she says she's a happier person and that he brings out the best in her.

I was so happy for my new best friend.

I was watching tv when Seth came sprinting out of his room yelling

"Babe?"

"I'm right here," I said back laughing, he was so cute.

He sat next to me and laid his warm head on my shoulder.

"Why did you let me sleep so long?" he asked me his voice somehow deeper, and very sexy may I add.

"You work so hard seth, I think you at least deserve a good nights sleep for once," I said laying sideways, moving my legs to his lap.

He now laid his head on my stomach, mine on the sofa pillow, my legs over his which were hanging lazily over the couch.

He looked at me abruptly. I turned my head to him.

"What?" I asked him looking at his confused face.

"What do you plan on doing today?" he asked me.

"It's up to you, I can stick around or I can go home if you wa-"

"I'd never make you go home. Your my life now." he said seriously.

"Okay then nothing?" I said in a questioning tone.

"I want you to meet some people. but you have to wear my clothes." he said

"What? why?" I asked confused.

"Vampires may love the scent of human blood, but the scent of a wolf is so strong, it will cover your smell

Up."

I'm meeting vampires today.

"Don't worry, they call themselves vegetarians, they only suck the blood of animals, but still. I can't put you in any danger."

He kissed my lips and picked me up like I was as light as feather.

He gave me a sweater of his and I wore my jeans. the sweater hung about 3 inches below my butt, the sleeves super long. my collar bones stuck out and one shoulder was hanging low.