Chapter 22: Cullens

Alex POV

I let my hair fall in its long natural curls, and put little makeup on. I was wearing a long sleeve dress that was red, black tights, black belt at the small of my waist, and combat boots.

Seth was taking me to the Cullen's with me so he could remind them of the treaty and tell Jacob of his duties.

"Ready?" He peeked his head in the bathroom.

I nodded and turned to him, pushing my hair to my back, "how do I look? is it too Christmas-y?" I asked.

Seths mouth dropped once he saw me and he stood staring at me.

I waved my hand in front of his face, "Seth? Yes or no?"

"You look fantastic," he choked out, adjusting his pants at the crotch.

I gasped, he had a boner. of course, typical boy.

I rolled my eyes and shoved his chest out of the bathroom playfully.

I was so glad to have him back. I brushed my teeth and finished getting ready.

Seth was eating a poptart when I came out from the bathroom.

I snuck up behind him and put my arms around his muscular waist(more like lower back cuz I'm short)

He put his arms on mine and continued looking out the window.

I kissed his shoulder blade and he shivered.

"Geez Alex, at least wait until we get home," he said teasingly.

"Says you," I stuck my tongue out, "your no fun,"

He turned me to the front of him.

"Now that mind reader is gonna know my sexual frustrations," he smirked at me.

I laughed, but realized that he would be able to hear my thoughts too.

"Let's go," he kissed my head and laced his warm fingers with mine.

He opened the door for me and lifted me into the truck. he got in his side and we were off.

The car ride was long, but eventually we made it.

I opened the door and Seth was instantly there to help me out.

He kissed my cheek and lips.

His arm found its way around my body, as we walked to the door.

He before Seth could knock edward opened it.

"Hello Seth, how can we help you?" He asked politely.

"I need to speak to your family and Jacob." Seth sounded strong as he said that.

Edward led us into their den, where Alice squealed in surprise. she ran to me, hugging me.

"Alex!" She said to me almost cooing.

"Hey," my fragile and imperfect voice said.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you in like," she paused, "like forever!"

I laughed, probably because of the pack.

The Cullen's piled on a couch and I sat by Alice.

"Sam sent me to warn you. Renesemee stepped over border last night and Brady and Colin went crazy. it's practically breaking treaty but we will let it slide this time,"

Jacob walked in the room, growling.

"She is my imprint Seth! She is allowed to go past the border and she didn't mean it!" He overprotectedly stood up for his girl.

"I know Jake, but it's not my call. you'll have to meet Sam. by the way, you have missed patrols for a week," Seth sounded like a Beta.

He's grown so much and I've never really noticed. he went from highly idolizing jacob to yelling at him in a respectful manner for his missed duties.

Then Jacob stormed out. Nessie ran out screaming for him to come back.

Alice came back over to me.

"If only the whole world had our fashion sense!" She wailed over dramatically.

I giggled and Seth turned his head to look at me.

Alice and I planned a shopping trip and Seth watched.

We sat the the table. Seth was next to me and Alice was in front of me.

Seths hand found its way onto my thigh. I put my hand on his and gave him a warning look.

I continued talking and Seth put his hand closer.

I ignored his movements.

"But when is the best time for you? France is kinda a big deal for shopping!" I asked her.

"I know right! I cannot wait!"

Seth started rubbing circles on the inside of my thigh.

I knew he was going to get his way tonight.

"Patience," I mouthed to him.

Edward coughed in the other room.

"Seth control your thoughts," he yelled out.

Alice eyed him.

He shrugged his shoulders.

Alice pointed to the door, telling him to leave.

"I promise I'll be good," he said.

"No, get!" She said in response.

He looked to me for help and I waved at him.

He left and Alice and I finished our planning.

All the Cullen's except Bella Renesemee and Alice left to hunt and Seth and I decided to leave.

The truck pulled into his drive way and he helped me from the truck.

But he didn't let my feet hit the ground.

He held my under my butt, and I wrapped my legs and arms around him.

He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

We eventually made it to his room, all clothes on.

He shut the door, locking it. he pushed me against the door and kissed me with passion.

The kiss was filled with every emotion he had when we weren't a thing. I pulled his shirt off.

He smiled into the kiss and moved me to the bed.

I kicked my boots off and he slid my dress over my head.

He attacked my neck with kisses and love bites. he hit my favorite spot below the ear and I moaned.

He took this as encouragement because he slid my under garments and tights off.

My bra was tossed aside and his pants were on the dresser with his boxers.

Then, we had the best night of our entire lives.

*yay omg finally a happy chapter yes! Remember comment and vote for updates! Thanks for reading*