Chapter 25: Houses

*literally so close to my goal, 1k before Christmas💖 I got too excited too so I kept writing, listen to each coming night by iron and wine*

Alex POV

"How much longer?" I whined.

"We're almost there," Seths strong voice spoke as his freakishly large hands covered my eyes.

It's 2 days before the wedding, I'm so excited and nervous.

We stopped walking, "Ready?" He asked.

I nodded.

His eyes slid from my eyes and he moved to look at me.

I looked to see a beautiful house, my dream house for sure.

My hands went to my mouth as I gasped, it had the perfect view to the third beach yet far enough away to have a yard.

"Welcome home baby!" His eyes squinted as he smiled big.

"Seth, it's so pretty!" I ran into his arms, "I love it!"

He placed his hand in mine and we went to check it out.

It had a beautiful color of cream and the windows were open wide.

As we walked in, there were coat racks and cubbies for shoes. there were pictures of us on the wall, and on the wall directly in front of the door was the quote, "'til death do us apart" in fancy letters.

The living room had a fluffy couch, an arm chair and a television. there was a fire place and windows surrounded the room, letting tons of natural light in. the ceiling was tall and lights shine like spotlights on the fireplace.

There was a round table a dark shade of brown with 8 chairs around it. the walls of the dining room were reddish and had swirls around the room. there was a small chandelier above the table that shine bright. the kitchen had a large fridge and plenty of space for other food.

The counters were wide and there was a tv on the island. there was window behind the sink that looked into the beach.

There was a smaller bathroom by the front door and another in between the two spare bedrooms.

The first bedroom had a bed and a desk, navy blue walls and a dresser.

The second had a couch and tv on the wall.

The master bedroom had a ton of windows, with blinds of course, the sheets were white and the walls were chestnut. there was a big vanity and dresser and a walk in closet and bathroom with a hottub and shower.

Our bedroom had a deck that connected to the sliding door in the living area.

"You built this?" I asked him.

"Yep, with Jacob and Paul."

I smiled at him, life was finally looking up.