Chapter 13: Back to Normal

*omg 500 reads I can't even thanks😁*

Alex POV

I woke up, feeling bubbly and happy. Seth stirred next to me and I traced circles on his cheeks.

His nose crinkled and he jumped. he kissed my forehead and pulled my head under his chin.

I kissed his collarbone, making sure to leave a mark. he stretched again, pulling back and inhaling deeply.

He mumbled something and laid his head back on the pillow.

"Huh?" I giggled.

I tried to get out of his grasp but he held me.

"I don't wanna get up," he grumbled.

"Sleep babe, I'll go catch up with Leah."

He let me go and I kissed his cheek.

Closing the door behind me, I saw Leah on the couch with her nose in her phone.

"You hungry?" I asked her.

"Starving!" She yelled back to me as I walked in the kitchen.

Sue had work early today, so I decided to cook.

I made pancakes and Leah sat on the counter, telling me all details from when I was gone.

We laughed and whispered secrets. She had a hard time keeping her boyfriend from coming to the house, since it was a red flag zone for vampires. I'm so happy she found someone to make her happy.

We ate half the pancakes, leaving a ton for Seth.

It was noon and Seth was still sleeping, Leah left.

Leah told me he got no sleep when I was gone, and he was constantly worrying.

I decided to lay with him, because I missed his warm skin on mine.

I laid on top of him, and strattled his hips. he groaned and wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me to his chest.

"Seth?" I asked.

No answer.

He snored a little. I chuckled under my breath and poked at his cheek.

"Seth, if you don't get up, you won't sleep tonight," I said still poking at his cheeks.

He sighed and his eyes opened. he closed them again.

"Seth?"

No answer.

"Seth?" Poke.

"What babe?"

"Can we go to the beach?" I asked.

He groaned loudly for a couple of seconds.

"Pleeeeeaaaseee" I begged, pouting my bottom lip.

He sighed, "okay, let's go,"

I smiled, rolling off him.

I put my suit on and grabbed shorts and a big sweater.

He walked to the beach hand in hand, after Seth ate his cold pancakes, which he said he liked when they were cold.

He took me to the first and smallest cliff. we stripped from our clothes.(not swimming suitssss)

He took my hand in his and kissed my cheek.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said enthusiastically.

I have always been a dare devil as my mother called it.

We counted to three together and we jumped.

The cool la push air ran through my long hair. it was the freest feeling I've ever had.

We hit the cool water much too fast for my liking. Seth pulled me into his chest as he kissed my lips and we laughed.

"Can we do it again?" I asked.

"You're so cute," he said kissing my cheeks over and over.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

He nodded laughing.

He pulled me on his back and swam me to the cliffs again, where we climbed.

We jumped from all the hights, even the tallest, which made the water smack into my skin so hard it left red marks.

Seth pulled me into him again, this was our 14th jump.

I kissed him and shivered, the water was starting to get really cold since the sun was setting.

He swam me back, this time to the beach. we walked and he wrapped an arm around me and I tangled our fingers together.

I looked at the sun as we walked and talked. he stopped walking abruptly, making me stop too.

I looked back at him and he was sitting down in the sand.

He pulled me into his lap and we watched the sunset together.

The sky displayed multiple colors every few minutes and eventually, it was pitch black out.

I stood up, holding my hand out for seth.

I pretended to lift him up myself, as he stood. we laughed and he smiled at me.

We walked to the cliff to get our clothes.

"Have you meet Leah's imprint?" I asked him.

"Yeah." he said looking up at the trees.

"Is he nice?"

"Kinda,"

"Seth?" I asked, and he looked at me, "what's wrong with him,"

"He's kinda a jerk sometimes." he said honestly, "Leah is though too sometimes so I guess it's perfect."

He laughed.

"Leah has always been nice to me,"

"She likes you," he squeezed my hand and I squeezed back, "just like my mom does. and I'm sure my dad would have too,"

"My parents would have loved you too," I said looking into his eyes as we walked.

I put my sweater and shorts on and turned to him. he smiled at me.

My parents would have really loved him.