Chapter 16: Birthday

Alex POV

"Happy Birthday dear Seth!" Everyone sang, "happy birthday to you!"

I kissed his cheek before he blew out his candles.

His smile was bigger than the universe and his eyes shone brighter than any star.

The boys dug into the cake. Leah watched from the door.

It's been a day since the incident that I still know nothing about. Leah hadn't talked to me ever since, and when she looked at me it was a look of pure sorrow.

We finished watching the game, and I watched Leah from afar. Sam kept looking between us too, he and Leah traded glances.

"Seth," Sam used his alpha voice, "can I speak to you outside,"

Seth stood and walked out like a puppy following its owner. now another person knows this big secret.

I heard Sam mumbling, and I knew Seth could understand because of his hearing.

"WHAT!" Seth screamed from outside.

"Seth calm down, everything will be alright," Sam barked.

Seth ran back in, his face showed only anger and disbelief. whatever it was, it must be bad.

Seth dragged me out of the house and stomped me back to his place. he put a movie on to entertain me, and sat with this thinking look on his face.

Leah came home, obviously not expecting us to be in the den.

"Leah, why didn't you tell me yesterday," Seth suddenly screamed

Leah broke into tears and I gave Seth the 'what-the-hell' look. his face scrunched up angry and he jumped from behind me.

"Seth I d-didn't want you to g-get angry," she hiccuped, "its n-not safe for her if your a-angry,"

Seth froze. his face softened and a tear slid down his tan cheek. Leah ran to her room slamming the door.

I broke a little, seeing him cry. I wanted to comfort him but I was stuck. I probably looked like an idiot sitting and staring at him.

His breathing increased and he started shaking. I backed up into the couch, his face was red as a tomato.

He started growling, and his shaking became even stronger.

He looked over to me and he got even angrier. he punched the wall making a large hole, then ran out of the house.

I say frozen, staring at the hole in the wall. tears welled in my eyes.

I let them fall freely on my cold cheeks, as I sat expressionless.

Not again. he can't leave again.

*omg sad birthday poor kid:((( but omg I'm so happy with how many people are reading this story, thanksss:)*