Chapter 9: False Alarm

*i just deleted 3 chapters because I thought it went too fast for the story, but here yallsies goo*

Alex POV

I woke up suddenly, feeling empty and lose I opened my still closed and heavy eye lids.

Seth was laying on the floor with a blanket, I was sprawled across the large couch which always seemed tiney when Seth and I laid on it.

He was snoring, sleeping peacefully. I got this sinking feeling in my stomach as hunger took over my body.

I got up quick, lightly walking to the kitchen to avoid the creaking of the wooden floors. I grabbed a poptart and laid next to Seth on the floor.

As if by instinct, Seth rolled, slinging an arm around my body and pulling me closer to his body.

I reached my arm though his taking large bites of my poptart. after I finished, I was left stuck in Seth's tough grasp with my own thoughts and hunger.

Why have I been so hungry?

I thought suddenly hit me. what if those girls at school were right? What if I am pregnant?

Seth had to patrol today, so I could sneak out to take the test.

An hour later, Seth kissed me goodbye, running off into the woods.

I sighed and pulled my hair up, I got into Seth's beat up car and drove the the drug store barely anyone goes to.

I paid for the test, went to the bathroom there.

I did what I needed to, and waited for my 5 minutes. I picked at my nails, braided my hair a few times and finally a little '-' sign showed.

I breathed a sigh if relief, thank god. If I was pregnant, I would've kept the baby, but being my age, I don't know how I would handle it. or seth.

I threw the test away and drove home.

Maybe all this stupid drama is over with,