Chapter 23: One

Seth POV

It's been 4 months since Alex and I made up. I'm glad everything is back to normal but, I have so many unanswered questions.

If I wasn't so stupid we could be planning a wedding. she probably forgot I even asked her to marry me.

So should I propose again? She still has the ring. does she ever think about marrying me? Would she even want to?

There are so many moments that I wished I had Edwards gift. I want to know everything she's thinking.

Does she get flash backs of our first date? Or the day I told her I loved her? The day i sent her away for her safety? The endless and pointless conversations that would keep us up past midnight? Or the first night we made love?

Does she remember the day we went to the park and there were a dozen girls in very short shorts and shirts that were bras, she kept looking at me and making sure I wasn't looking, and I really wasnt. I only have eyes for her. sure it sounds crazy and the inner 16 year old boy hormones are cursing me out, but no one understands the effect she has on me.

The most beautiful woman on the earth could be right next to her and my eyes would still stare at my Alex. my little love who fits in my arms perfectly.

My angel who was sent from God, who isn't perfect. but her imperfections make her perfect. gosh she's so perfect.

The way she walks, the way she talks. the way she calls my name makes me weak. her funny faces and crabby days.

When she's sick and has roast cheeks or a red nose. or when she cries over sad movies or laughs until tears stream down her face.

Everything is perfect. life is perfect.

What in the world did I do to get such an amazing soulmate? Imprint? Girlfriend? Fiancé? Best friend?

Its a week before Christmas, her favorite time of the year. her eyes light up when Christmas music plays and she sings until she loses her voice.

Alex coughed from beside me. we were watching Charlie Brown Christmas episodes.

She has a cold, poor girl. she's always sneezing and coughing.

My mom came through the door, stomping on the Matt.

It finally snowed. everytime I look at the tree the memories of us decorating it flood into my mind.

"Alex, honey, I got you some medicine," my mom told my angel.

"Thanks," her magical voice said.

She got up, taking the bottle from my moms hands and following her into the kitchen.

I got up, in time to see her pick up the small cup of cough syrup. her boss crinkled and she sipped it.

She almost gagged, which made me laugh.

"Babe, drink some cold water, it will numb your taste buds. and plug your nose," she nodded at me.

She eventually got it all down. I grabbed her body, pullin her close.

I tried to kiss her lips but she turned her head.

"I'm not getting you sick,"

"I can't get sick babe," I said grabbing her face.

She rolled her eyes, "you could at least pretend your normal,"

I laughed and kissed her lips.

There was still some cough syrup on them and I got a taste. let's say I wasn't the one laughing.

But her laugh made me laugh. the stuff really was horrible.

My mom went to her room. I dragged Alex to the part of the den.

I puckered my lips, to be cheesy. she looked at me confused. I pointed up.

"When did that even get there?" She laughed at the mistletoe.

She kissed my lips.

"You took my mistletoe virginity," I told her.

She let out another laugh and turned the tv off.

She turned Christmas music on. oh how she loves Christmas music.

She started singing to some random song. we started dancing, horribly of course, she kept stepping on my feet.

Her giggles were becoming less frequent as she started to get tired.

"Let's go to my room," I kissed her head.

She groaned. she was whiny when she was sick, which was really cute. I picked her small body up.

Her grip tightened, she hates when I pick her up,

"Just cuz I'm small doesn't mean everyone needs to pick me up," she used I say back when I first met her.

I set her on my bed.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Yep. and I love you,"

"So that wedding we were planning..." I trailed off.

"Well it isn't going to plan itself. we better start."

I smiled, kissing her on her perfectly shaped lips.

"But," she started and I freaked out.

"Promise me something."

"Anything," I stared in her captivating eyes.

"Promise me you'll never leave again," she breathed out.

"I promise I'll never leave again," I told her, "and I actually mean it. I need to grow up and quit running away from my problems,"

She blinked chuckling a little, "Seth you have grown up so much, I'm proud of you. You have such a big responsibility, it must be hard. and for us, no relationship is perfect. there's been ups and downs, but I seriously don't regret anything but not meeting you sooner."

"I can't describe the feeling you give me Alex,"

*omg hey no school for like 2 weeks?!? Yessss, ok so yes I will try to update more, but I do have a boyfriend, who I really want to be with rn btw, who I will be with most of the break but I also want to be social with him cuz I never really get to you know cuz school. so I will try to update at least twice next week and twice the week after. but maybe more, remember to VOTE, and COMMENT, for faster updates, thanks lovelies*