Chapter 28: Honeymoon

*we all know what happens during a honey moon and I didn't feel like going into detail.*

Seth POV

We were shoved into a car and Alex looked at me. she was probably worrying over a million things in her pretty little head because that's what Alex does.

I pulled her under my arm and she cuddled into my chest. the driver started talking but I didn't listen.

I looked at me bride, in my arms, where she belongs. I kissed her forehead and she shivered,

"Are you cold?" I asked her

She nodded cuddling into me, I took my coat off and put it around her small shoulders.

She slid her arms in and smirked at me.

"How do I look?" She posed with one arm on her head the other on her hip.

I laughed, "perfect as always my groom," I teased her.

Her mouth hung open as she gasped, "did you just call me a boy?" She exclaimed.

"Maybe," I kissed her pouting lips.

"Gay," she mumbled knowing I could hear.

I laughed and she laughed with me. her laugh was like bells, it was perfect though she hated it.

She messed with her hair, pulling it down so it all hung around her shoulders.

She pulled her phone out, taking a selfie with me. she sent it to Alice giggling.

Her phone ran about 5 seconds after it sent.

"Hello?" Her sweet voice spoke.

She smiled a little.

"Oh my dearest friend Alice! I would never!" She fake gasped holding back laughter.

I stared at her perfect face while she talked to alice.

Her long eyelashes had a little mascara on them, and her cheekbones were highlighted and blushed.

Her teeth were in perfect lines from the braces she had when she was younger. her lips were a perfect shape. her plump and pink lips were perfect to kiss.

She looked over, catching me staring. she winked at me and continued her conversation with Alice.

"Kay bye!" She hung up the phone.

She cuddled into me again, making my stomach erupt in butterflies. yes I still got them.

I pulled her close.

In 10 minutes we were pulling up to an airport and being led to a airplane. Alex was half asleep, dragging her tiny feet on the ground.

We got on the plane and she crashed, sleeping on my shoulder. her face was smushed and she looked adorable.

I fell asleep too, and I woke up to the speaker telling us to restrap ourselves.

I strapped my belt as well as Alex's.

"Baby were almost landed," I tried not to make her mad.

She hates when people wake her up when she sleeps.

She stretched, rubbing her eyes.

She yawned, and cuddled into my side. I put my arm around her. she took the hand that was hanging from her shoulder and played with the ring on my finger.

She looked up at me a couple minutes later worriedly.

"What?" I asked my wide eyed bride.

"That guy is staring at me," she whispered through her teeth.