Chapter 7: Naked and Exposed

Alex POV

It was like a dream. I felt like I was floating in mid air.

I looked out the window and saw many very large men walking from the wooded area. I slid out of Seth's sleepy grasp.

I walked out the door. Smoothing back some of the fly aways on my bun. I was wearing Seth's shorts and tee.

I looked up at find a black car in the driveway. I stopped. Blinked a few times. I heard faint arguing, around the side of the house.

I peeked around the corner and saw Alice, Emmett, And Edward. They were in the large mens faces talking explicitly.

Edward shot his head toward me. In what felt like a blink, he was by my side, pushing me lightly back into the house.

"What's going on?" I asked him alerted.

"Nothing, go inside" he said sternly, what was up his ass today.

"It's just safer for you inside, go" Edward glared at me slightly.

He disappeared around the corner and I crept back around to peek. I tried my best to block my thoughts.

"We want Seth, Jacob and Leah back in our pack. We are willing to forgive and forget" the dominant one said to the three vampires.

Two large hands twisted my shoulders around. I screamed suddenly of surprise. I heard a Big Bang from inside the house and knew seth was going to be out in seconds.

The large man looked to the door as I burst open. I fell back against the house and Seth's clothes ripped into pieces as he phased.

Seth collided with the body and the body fell, bounced back up and phased himself.

Their faces were close and Seth was backing toward me. He let out a growl and a snarl. I stood up and jumped to his side. My arms wrapped around his back and shoulder blade.

"Seth" the leader of the pack said.

"Phase back please."

Seth looked to me, telling me to get him some shorts. I ran inside and got a pair quickly. He dragged his long sloppy tongue across my face.

I made a face and he took the shorts out of my hands. He went behind a tree. I wiped my face.

He stepped back out and looked to me. He stared in my eyes for a second and then pulled me into his chest. His warm arms wrapped around me and I breathed in his sweet scent.

He pulled my shoulders back,

"Are you okay?" He asked seriously, staring into my face.

"Yeah I was just startled" I said back, "sorry for worrying you"

"It's my job to protect you, babe." He said pulling me to his side and walking to the man.

"Seth, I would like to apologize. I know you did the right thing. Will you please join the pack again? Leah already agreed. She seems happy with her imprint. Jacob is still thinking." He said to Seth.

"I'll think about it." Seth snapped.

I glanced at him. He was bobbling his head towards me. Trying to tell the man something.

The man suddenly straightened up.

"I'm Sam." He said offering his hand for me to shake.

I stepped foreword. Taking his large hand into mine.

"Alex." I said to him. Seth pulled me back to him as soon as my grip left Sams.

Seth told same he would have an answer by tomorrow night. We were also invited to a dinner at sam and his fiancé Emily's house.