Seis.

"Are you sure you're going to get him?" Jungkook asked glancing over in Jimin's direction.

Jimin was gathering his materials to fill up the bottles. He was wearing an extravagant green long sleeve shirt with black jeans. Yoongi thought he looked cute in a weird way but cute.

He then frowned realizing what Jungkook had said, "Doubting me again? I thought you didn't?"

"Its a little hard to believe that he will give you his virginity just like that. He's so quiet and reserved. He stutters every time he speaks! Not to mention he has a boyfriend. I don't think he's the cheating type."

"Trust me. I got my ways. When has a boyfriend ever stopped me from my goal? Did I not get Yeri while she dated Taeyong?"

"True. Very true. I'm sorry I ever doubted your charm!" He giggled.

Yoongi smiled. Jimin caught eyes with him and he quickly looked away fidgeting with his fingers.

Yoongi enjoyed making him so flustered and nervous. He liked to feel like he had an impact on Jimin because he clearly did.

Jimin on the other hand, was completely unaware that Yoongi had interest in him. Like mentioned before, he was a wallflower.

Everyone knew he was there but at the same time they didn't. It was almost like he was invisible to them all.

Not that he minded. However, Yoongi looking at him and noticing his every move made him feel a type of way.

Yoongi made him feel too much.

And that's exactly what he wanted.

•••

"Good work guys! That was a good tackle Jungkook! Your speed is mind blowing." Their coach said brining Jungkook as the center of attention.

"It really is." Taehyung clarified looking towards his direction. Jungkook turned pink from all the attention.

Specially, because any attention from Taehyung made him flustered. Jungkook never identified himself as gay or straight. He was simply Jungkook and if Jungkook liked someone he just liked them and that was all.

When he saw a pretty face he never forgot. Taehyung happened to have the prettiest face he'd ever seen.

Jungkook had this vision in his head. He had come up with this idea of how Taehyung was created.

His face must've been personally carved by the angles above because it was so beautifully structured.

There was not a single imperfection that he could point out. The boy was just breathtaking. His voice was so deep it made Jungkook melt. Every time he spoke he had to hold his breath.

"Thank you." Jungkook finally replied embarrassed. Luckily, no one noticed his blushing since everyone was red faced from practice.

"Our next game is this upcoming Tuesday. All I'm saying is . . .we better win! Now, let's go. I'm tired as shit from screaming." The coach said.

"Why're you blushing huh?" Yoongi pointed out.

Apparently, only Yoongi noticed but of course he would. Ten years of friendship? They were more like brothers.

"Shut up. It's all the attention I got."

"Taehyung's attention?"

"Shhh!" Jungkook shushed looking around.

"Why don't you talk to him?"

"Because he clearly doesn't like men."

"How would you know?"

"He dated Tiffany for like forever."

"Yeah, that was two years ago. I see the way he looks at you."

"Whatever. Let's go."

"Wait." Yoongi said abruptly stopping.

Jungkook raised both eyebrows confused. Until he saw Jimin closing the bottle caps. "Hey, waterboy!" He screamed making Jimin drop a bottle.

Jimin cursed quickly picking it up. Hoseok wasn't around right now. Good thing. Yoongi didn't like Hoseok so much.

One, because he tackled him. Two, because he tackled him. And three, because he tackled him.

Did he hold grudges? For sure.

"I need water!"

Jimin quickly grabbed two bottles and took them to Jungkook and Yoongi. Jungkook took one and slowly walked away.

"I need to go get something." He said winking at his friend.

Jimin blinked fast and was ready to turn around and leave when Yoongi stopped him.
"Why didn't you accept my Instagram request?"

Jimin felt the blood rush to his face. He had seen the request of course. It had been so long since he'd received one.

He wasn't sure of why he didn't accept it. Deep down, he thought it was a mistake and that Yoongi would take the request back. Except he didn't take it back. Jimin had been craving to accept it he just hadn't had the courage too.

"I-I haven't been on Instagram."

"Liar." Yoongi calmly said as he took a sip of water.

"I-I-I haven't."

"Why're you so nervous then?"

"B-bec-"

"Can you stop stuttering so much?"

Jimin closed his lips ashamed. Yoongi broke into a smile lightly shoving him. "I'm just kidding!"

"Oh," he responded laughing awkwardly.

"Here." Yoongi said pulling out a wrinkled blue sticky note from his waistband. It was sweaty but Jimin took it either way.

"What's this?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Just open the damn paper."

He did as he was told and saw a number written on it. It was smudged from the sweat but visible enough to understand it.

"We can hang out. Call me."

Jimin's heart raced to the max. "I-I-I-"

"Here we go with the mumbling shit." He joked.

"I have a boyfriend." He whispered.

Yoongi shrugged, "Cool. I can be your other boyfriend or your random hook up. I don't mind."

"I don't cheat." He said his face on fire.

Yoongi looked at him intimidating the boy even more. He was only about an inch shorter than him and Jimin felt as if he was three feet taller.

Yoongi leaned over closer to him. He didn't move unable to process what was happening.

"Text me." Yoongi whispered in his ear in a seductive tone.

Jimin's breath hitched earning a smirk from him. He then stepped back and handed him the bottle lightly brushing his fingers across his knuckles.

He walked away leaving Jimin both confused and breathless. He gripped onto the blue sticky note as he stabilized his breathing.

Why was Min Yoongi making him feel this way?