Doce.

"Blocked?" Yoongi shrieked as his message kept failing. The tips of his ears were red from anger. How could Jimin block Min Yoongi?

The Min Yoongi.

"Savage." Jungkook laughed as he took a sip of water.

"He blocked me!"

"What did you send him? A dick picture?"

"Not even!" Yoongi said then he shrugged, "Well, I did before."

Jungkook wrinkled his nose, "Gross. That's why he blocked you. You're going in too strong."

"I'm going in too strong?" He asked astonished. If only he knew that Jimin had asked him to help him cheat. He kept it to himself though. That was their little secret.

"Yeah. You need to be sweet and shit. Like, be that one boy. The reason he smiles and stuff."

"I was sweet! Very!"

"Let me see what you said." Jungkook said as he handed him the phone. His eyebrows went up, "You called him a little shit. That's not romantic and you basically threatened him. You don't threat a person you're trying to get."

"What do you want me to call him then? He is a little shit. But, like a cute little shit, you know?"

"No. I don't know. You're so weird."

"Ahh, shut up. You don't know anything about relationships so I don't even know why I'm talking to you about it."

"I had a girlfriend once!" Jungkook declared very offended.

"That's the key word. Had."

Jungkook was about to say something when Jin stopped in front of their table. "Hey guys! Team reunion today huh?"

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah! I came to eat with Yuta and Taehyung. We saw Jimin too! Except, he's hanging with Oak Hill boys."

"Fucking gross," Jungkook murmured.

"Where is he at?"

"Oh, he's sitting that way in a booth. He's close to where we're sitting at."

Yoongi smirked, "Awesome."

"Yeah, well I'll let you guys go. See you around!"

Jin walked away to the bathroom and Yoongi kept his eye out until he walked back to his booth.

"Where you going?" Jungkook asked as Yoongi got up.

"To have some fun. Be right back."

He walked towards Jin's direction to get a glimpse of Jimin. In fact he was here with Oak Hill boys. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Namjoon to be exact.

He was sitting beside Chanyeol who had his arm around Jimin. Yoongi sighed disgusted.
He walked to the bathroom and pulled out his phone. Thank God no one was around.

Yoongi:
i see you little hoe
can't believe chanyeol is your bf
grosssssss
fucking gross
G
R
O
S
S
im honestly wAy better

He waited for Jimin's response but never got one. Jimin on the other hand was freaking the hell out. When he got the text and checked it under the table he felt as if he couldn't breathe.

The blood had left his face and he was pale as a ghost. He was extremely paranoid at this point looking everywhere. Yoongi couldn't possible be following him, right?

Yoongi:
leaving me on read i see
ok
ok
guess ima walk over to the table and say hey

little shit:
!!!??
leave me ALONE
IM BLOCKING U OK BYE

Yoongi:
are you blocking me before or after i walk over there????

little shit:
you don't know where i am!!!
leave me alone!!!

Yoongi:
i know exactly where
you're eating pasta
sitting beside chanyeol
in front of baekhyun and namjoon
and you're wearing a dumb purple stripped shirt

Jimin swallowed hard and looked up paranoid. "You okay babe?" Chanyeol asked. "Y-Yeah." Jimin replied quietly. His phone buzzed once again and he glanced at the screen.

Unknown:
meet me in the bathroom right now
*attached image*

Jimin's face turned even redder when he saw the picture. It was Yoongi gripping his crotch in front of the mirror.

"I'll be right back. Gotta use the bathroom!" He said nervously as he got up. He quickly made his way flustered and angry.

When he walked in Yoongi immediately locked the door behind. "I will scream!" He threatened stepping back.

Yoongi rolled his eyes annoyed, "Calm the fuck down. I'm not going to beat you up or something."

"Stop sending me texts and pictures! I'm going to block you!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Why didn't you say your cheating boyfriend is Chanyeol? I mean if you would've told me I wouldn't even need an explanation. That boy is the biggest liar I know and I'm a liar myself so that should tell you something."

"He's not a cheater!" Jimin said defensively.

"According to you he is." Yoongi replied calmly as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Why did you make me come here?"

"I didn't. You came all by yourself."

"Because you're blackmailing me!"

"Maybe. I just want to help you out, okay?"

"I really don't need your help. We're doing just fine!"

"Sure whatever. Listen, I have to win a bet. I have to sleep with a virgin to be the ultimate winner. I know fuck boy move, but then this will help you teach your boyfriend a lesson by getting him back. We don't even have to fuck, okay? I just need to tell the guys that we had sex and you don't say anything about it just tell Chanyeol we did. Then ta-daa! Our problems are solved."

Jimin's mouth dropped open, "No! We're not-I can't-no!"

"Waterboy, you're complicating your life so much. Let's get him back and let's win me a bet. What's the problem?"

"You're my problem! I'm not doing your bet and I'm not cheating on him."

"I'll wait."

"For what?"

"For him to cheat again."

Jimin frowned, "You're an asshole." He stated and walked by him shoving him with his shoulder.

Yoongi barely stumbled but was shocked at the action. Jimin walked out and Yoongi remained still.

Another guy walked in and gave him a weird look. "What?" Yoongi snapped. The guy simply looked away as Yoongi walked out.

"Where the hell did you go?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's just say I probably just ruined my chances with, Jimin."

"Did you ever had a chance?"

"Well, if I did now I don't."